ADVERTISEMENT

Next week SDSU

Anyone else going?
I signed up for the AZ Rooter Bus, but it was cancelled for lack of demand, (sign-ups).
I would drive the 6 hours, but again, an over and back, with a 7:30pm kick is too brutal driving back from 11pm-4am.

Only other option is to take the wife and grab a hotel, unless an AZ COUG is open for a road trip.

I am planning on New Mexico, but waiting for a Kickoff time.

Last edited:
I signed up for the AZ Rooter Bus, but it was cancelled for lack of demand, (sign-ups).
I would drive the 6 hours, but again, an over and back, with a 7:30pm kick is too brutal driving back from 11pm-4am.

Only other option is to take the wife and grab a hotel, unless an AZ COUG is open for a road trip.
Is this code for "they won't let me take my golf cart on the freeway?" :)

I'm going, and yes, this is a tricky game. SDSU have won a few in a row and played some decent teams this year.

I'm going, and yes, this is a tricky game. SDSU have won a few in a row and played some decent teams this year.

SDSU beat Hawaii 27-24 and Wyoming 27-24 before their bye week. Both of those teams suck. Before that, they lost to Central Michigan who is ranked #118 by Massey. If we lose to SDSU, it's a sign that we need to have a serious discussion about Dickert's future at WSU and all of Biggs hate will be justified.

SDSU beat Hawaii 27-24 and Wyoming 27-24 before their bye week. Both of those teams suck. Before that, they lost to Central Michigan who is ranked #118 by Massey. If we lose to SDSU, it's a sign that we need to have a serious discussion about Dickert's future at WSU and all of Biggs hate will be justified.
We may have a discussion here but, it certainly won’t be serious.

None of Bigg’s hate is remotely justified.

Hope this helps

I hear you, but they're a young team, they're at home, and teams often improve as the season rolls along. I wouldn't have bet that Michigan State would thump Iowa they way they did last weekend either.

As for Biggs, his hate will never be justified. Being critical of a coach is one thing, but hating a guy like Dickert is a strange response.

I hear you, but they're a young team, they're at home, and teams often improve as the season rolls along. I wouldn't have bet that Michigan State would thump Iowa they way they did last weekend either.

As for Biggs, his hate will never be justified. Being critical of a coach is one thing, but hating a guy like Dickert is a strange response.
And a night game. Strange things can happen at night.

We should have beat the tar out of FSU too, but we dicked around and almost lost.

And yes, Biggs doubles down on stupid regularly. So weird someone can have that much of a complex that they root against their own team.

Can't remember where to find CBS Sports Network ~CBSSN?

Here you go...
7:30pm
Streaming:
Paramount+
Linear:
DISH Network 158
DirecTV 221
XFINITY 255
Spectrum is below:
CityChannel Number
• Los Angeles
• San Diego
• Anaheim
• Austin
• San Antonio
• Charlotte
• Raleigh
• Durham
• Kansas City
• New York
• Albany
• Buffalo
• Lexington
• Louisville
• Columbus
531, 968
• Birmingham
• Indianapolis
425, 1425
• Milwaukee
• Cincinnati
322, 1322
Long Beach411, 869
Bakersfield128, 1128
Corpus Christi54, 315
El Paso24. 85. 315
Dallas290, 706
Montgomery303, 813

Can't remember where to find CBS Sports Network ~CBSSN?

Here you go...
7:30pm
Streaming:
Paramount+
Linear:
DISH Network 158
DirecTV 221
XFINITY 255
Spectrum is below:
CityChannel Number
• Los Angeles
• San Diego
• Anaheim
• Austin
• San Antonio
• Charlotte
• Raleigh
• Durham
• Kansas City
• New York
• Albany
• Buffalo
• Lexington
• Louisville
• Columbus
531, 968
• Birmingham
• Indianapolis
425, 1425
• Milwaukee
• Cincinnati
322, 1322
Long Beach411, 869
Bakersfield128, 1128
Corpus Christi54, 315
El Paso24. 85. 315
Dallas290, 706
Montgomery303, 813
Paramount+? Cautious Hooray - I get that with Spectrum. Just watched Episode 6 of Tulsa King. Luckily my 2nd computer monitor is my old TV. AND, my home office chair is closer to the fridge than the couch is. Very important to anyone who calls themselves a COUG. Will be able to watch BSU vs UNLV on Friday night as well. Again, cautious hooray. :)

Paramount+? Cautious Hooray - I get that with Spectrum. Just watched Episode 6 of Tulsa King. Luckily my 2nd computer monitor is my old TV. AND, my home office chair is closer to the fridge than the couch is. Very important to anyone who calls themselves a COUG. Will be able to watch BSU vs UNLV on Friday night as well. Again, cautious hooray. :)
Where is home again.....northern Idaho or Spokane?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT