ADVERTISEMENT

A reminder for our purple friends

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
You might have a matchup you can win this December.

gettyimages-502541580_master.jpg

It’s a national championship run. Heisman Eason...

We will still win the Pac 12............

damnitt play the young guys...........

no wait. They aren’t ready........

We knew this was a rebuilding year right......

Reactions: ATACFD and walzuu
They don’t panic in Montlake. As a recruiting requirement, you have to be a top notch recruit and promise to underperform. As part of a balanced offense, the UW has agreed to have a few good assistant coaches and a few underperforming ones. Together it balances out.

Reactions: kougkurt
This is about the 3rd time I've seen you praise HH. Maybe Yaki has been onto something all these years?

Hmmmm.... what would Yaki be on to? Maybe when he comes back aboard he can let you know what he found out.

Chip let me help you out since I went out of my way (for the first time btw) to make sure I use the proper adjective so I didn’t think anyone could misconstrue what I said . Please re-read . I said it may have been his best ATTEMPT at humor . If I thought it was the funniest thing he has written I would have said “that is the funniest thing double h has written .

I just thought out of everything ever written on this board, personal info, insults towards fellow posters that one gets deleted ?

I have had many battles with Double H, especially from the days they got caught cheating and Don James resignation.

And btw I can find humor in what people say regardless of what school they attended. Like Sgt Hulka I have a helluva sense of humor .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT