ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Grinch

His saint wife, who kept him from being a serious candidate for WSU when Leach departed, now is roughing the move from the Pacific Palisade house they had to Madison Wisconsin. That’s a tough blow.
Can't say I have much sympathy for them.

He's got a good football mind, just got over his ski's and probably a little big headed. That happens a lot in football coaching. Hopefully he's learned something along the way and will come out better. Still has it better than most of us schlubs.

Can't say I have much sympathy for them.

He's got a good football mind, just got over his ski's and probably a little big headed. That happens a lot in football coaching. Hopefully he's learned something along the way and will come out better. Still has it better than most of us schlubs.
Honestly, at this point I'd be willing to argue the "good football mind." His defenses have consistently had the same weaknesses, and he hasn't shown an ability to address it, even when given higher levels of talent. That gives him a hard ceiling.

Honestly, at this point I'd be willing to argue the "good football mind." His defenses have consistently had the same weaknesses, and he hasn't shown an ability to address it, even when given higher levels of talent. That gives him a hard ceiling.
He elevated WSUs defense initially. The attacking/going for turnovers worked well. But he got figured out and exposed eventually and had no answers. Got to make adjustments.

Reactions: LeachPack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT