ADVERTISEMENT

Another ACC west rumor on X....

ttowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 9, 2001
Again, this guy has been directionally accurate with some of his "leaks." His ramble is basically saying conferences are planning for the Grant of Rights (media rights) to be basically a worthless piece of paper and schools can now be more "free agents" to move around.

If this is the case, I agree with the Chip Kelly comment that the top 64 schools should just create a regionalized system and figure out a more fair way to split the media pot up.

Again, this guy has been directionally accurate with some of his "leaks." His ramble is basically saying conferences are planning for the Grant of Rights (media rights) to be basically a worthless piece of paper and schools can now be more "free agents" to move around.

If this is the case, I agree with the Chip Kelly comment that the top 64 schools should just create a regionalized system and figure out a more fair way to split the media pot up.

I’ve read this guys posts. He lost me a bit yesterday saying his tweets almost kept Utah from getting in the B12…or something of that nature. Yeah, some random joker on Twitter is going to blow up a major conference realignment because he “leaks” it on Twitter. JFC some people are so full of themselves with SM.

ttown, I admire and respect your persistence on this ACC matter. :)
Hope you find a good therapist to help with your delusional mind........

yeah, but... 64 doesn't mirror the NFL. Its gotta be 32.

Also, this guy spouts off so much stuff that its bound that some of it will be true. He's all over the board with his "predictions".

Reactions: Coug90
Also, this guy spouts off so much stuff that its bound that some of it will be true. He's all over the board with his "predictions".
Yeah no shit. Examples below (there are plenty). Sounds like he has a mole in the AZ Ad's office, otherwise he is just a gossip with wayyy too much time on his hands.

July 27, 2023 - "Oregon and washington Presidents meeting with Big-12 to discuss joining the conference"

August 4, 2023 - "Possibility B12 could go to 18 and bring in ASU/Utah/WSU/ORSU........ Developing now so stay tuned."

August 15, 2023 - "Hearing PAC has a commitment from 4 AAC schools to leave the conference and join theirs. This could possibly create leverage to get the AAC to vote to dissolve the conference and get the majority of the schools to merge with the PAC"

Yeah no shit. Examples below (there are plenty). Sounds like he has a mole in the AZ Ad's office, otherwise he is just a gossip with wayyy too much time on his hands.

July 27, 2023 - "Oregon and washington Presidents meeting with Big-12 to discuss joining the conference"

August 4, 2023 - "Possibility B12 could go to 18 and bring in ASU/Utah/WSU/ORSU........ Developing now so stay tuned."

August 15, 2023 - "Hearing PAC has a commitment from 4 AAC schools to leave the conference and join theirs. This could possibly create leverage to get the AAC to vote to dissolve the conference and get the majority of the schools to merge with the PAC"
well, if the voices in his head tell him its true, then it must be true...

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
AAA and AA farm clubs.

More like MLB.
Buddy, would you add something to the conversation once in a while, or just stop posting and wasting my click? This post doesn't even make sense nor is relevant to the subject matter.

you are worse than Gibby (slur intended). :)

Reactions: longtimecoug

He’s the Twitter sports equivalent of a Palm reader (sorry to those here who believe in that shit, based on what I’ve seen there’s probably a few of you).

I see a school from the east coast moving from their conference. Others won’t be happy. I see someone getting screwed in the CFB playoff. I see a major shakeup in a conference that ends with a number or the word “conference”.

Buddy, would you add something to the conversation once in a while, or just stop posting and wasting my click? This post doesn't even make sense nor is relevant to the subject matter.

Sorry you can’t think in multiple dimensions.

It’s very clear what I meant - and where WSU fallls in the pecking order. 32 high level farm teams, 32 in the next tier acting as feeders to the pros.

It makes sense to me. I might adjust it a smidge. AAA doesnt hide the fact they are pro. AA may have a slight tinge to student athlete and probably more conference control over coaches salaries, shared NIL, etc etc .

I think the source is someone with WVU's AD department. I suspect WSU and OSU were under consideration to join the Big-12, but the word was they didn't have the additional media dollars lined up. (Their agreement had room to add 4 power 5 members).

I also suspect Oliver Luck is still on the Pac-2 payroll and is helping navigate this behind the scenes.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT