ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone interested in a Pac12 fantasy league

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
we'd need 10-12 people. We could do Yahoo rules or something different. If it were Yahoo...then it would be 7 picks per team QB, RB, WR, K, Def., then 2 more picks...any combo of TE, RB and WR? Might keep people a little more engaged during the season. Maybe the WW/CZ league?

6 weeks to go. I'll keep putting this back up every now and then. We have 4. Need about 8 more

Good luck and have fun. Sorry that I am not interested.

Funny story though (I have hundreds :p). Was at a Tacoma bar, oh almost 2 years ago. Seahawk game, place is full of fans in their Seahawk gear. This one young dipshit, hanging out because his chick worked there. He's rooting for the other team (who won), and hooting and hollering about it. I had to ask what his deal was. Oh the other teams' QB was on his fantasy team. That was all.

I don't really give a shit about the Seasquawks, root for them because geographically they are my team. But I am surprised some drunk fan didn't get in his face or smack him. I wanted to, because he was clearly a lowlife and his chickee poo was both a real sweetie and hot as F. But about 20 - ok 30 - years too young for this Coug. So I refrained, because I am the Gandhi-like, peace-loving Loyal one. Really!!

If you're in, we'll need daily UPDATES on the progress of your FANTASY TEAM.

If we are in the same Yahoo fantasy league, why would we need to daily update?

Yahoo does that already.

Which brings to next question, how are we going to do this?

Yahoo fantasy league?

Somebody here administrates, keeps track of picks, wire pick ups, points, etc?

If somebody here does that, do we use a online chat program like facebook messenger, or a special thread here to do picks, wire pick ups, adds, drops, trades, benching, starting, lineup, etc?

How are we going to do this?

If needs be, I have no problem making daily or weekly updates, altho I prefer weekly updates, or every other day, NOT daily updates.

I

Good luck and have fun. Sorry that I am not interested.

Funny story though (I have hundreds :p). Was at a Tacoma bar, oh almost 2 years ago. Seahawk game, place is full of fans in their Seahawk gear. This one young dipshit, hanging out because his chick worked there. He's rooting for the other team (who won), and hooting and hollering about it. I had to ask what his deal was. Oh the other teams' QB was on his fantasy team. That was all.

I don't really give a shit about the Seasquawks, root for them because geographically they are my team. But I am surprised some drunk fan didn't get in his face or smack him. I wanted to, because he was clearly a lowlife and his chickee poo was both a real sweetie and hot as F. But about 20 - ok 30 - years too young for this Coug. So I refrained, because I am the Gandhi-like, peace-loving Loyal one. Really!!
What does any of that have to do with picking a Pac12 fantasy team?

giphy.gif

Reactions: YakiCoug
What does any of that have to do with picking a Pac12 fantasy team?

Oh, about as much as your reply and silly picture. I think my many one-off stories are quite interesting and usually humorous, and so do some other people. So there.

I see how you are there frorop.
You: 11,832 posts, 492 likes, 4.2%
Me: 7,947 posts, 988 likes, 12.4%

Any questions?

Well I have one. What's with your Pee Wee Herman obsession? Catch any good movies lately? :eek:

Peace. Good luck with your fantasy league.

Any questions?

Well I have one. What's with your Pee Wee Herman obsession? Catch any good movies lately? :eek:

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: YakiCoug
He's a narcissistic mikalalas.
I wouldn’t go that far. I enjoy reading Loyal’s threads and my eyes don’t hurt after one run on sentence. For some unknown reason, “I see your Schwartz is as big as mine,” popped into my head when I read Loyal’s recent posts on this thread. That’s all.

Last edited:
He's a narcissistic mikalalas.

e - that's is not a nice thing to say at all - I'm not sure which 4 syllable word offends me more. You are just jealous because you aren't as witty, articulate and all-around wonderful as I am. Oh, and humble too. :rolleyes:

I'll ponder it further after I get back from fussing with my hair in the mirror.

I wouldn’t go that far. I enjoy reading Loyal’s threads and my eyes don’t hurt after one run on sentence. For some unknown reason, “I see your Schwartz is as big as mine,” popped into my head when I read Loyal’s recent posts on this thread. That’s all.

Thanks SD. I am truly a legend in my own mind - oops I mean time. Worshiped by thousands. Er, many. Dozens? A handful? Well, myself anyway.

Any questions?

It's a good idea you not participate because you'd get whooped by more knowledgeable posters.

It's a good idea you not participate because you'd get whooped by more knowledgeable posters.

Gawd you are so hurtful! Whooped by guys that have nothing better to do than track a bunch of 21 year old's all across the country and speculate on how many TD's they might score. I'm so crushed. Play Final Fantasy 5 or 10 or whatever much too? :rolleyes:

Oh, about as much as your reply and silly picture. I think my many one-off stories are quite interesting and usually humorous, and so do some other people. So there.

Your inane and banal asides are almost always, well, inane and banal. It's no mystery why you're alone and, therefore, on this board 24/7.

Any questions?

Perhaps you and Paul Reubens frequent the same establishments?

Your inane and banal asides are almost always, well, inane and banal. It's no mystery why you're alone and, therefore, on this board 24/7.
Perhaps you and Paul Reubens frequent the same establishments?

Yeah, these latest two posts by you are really insightful and intelligent. Stalker.

This post will be #7960 for me. You are at 21,498. My math says that makes YOU the 24/7 resident here.

Both of you cut it out. This thread is about, for a Pac 12 Fantasy Football thing, not what you, others are talking about it.

So SHUT THE FCK UP, DROP IT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT