ADVERTISEMENT

AP Top 25 via map support

Coug95man2

Hall Of Fame
Dec 7, 2011
by county. LOL.

DHzQFlDV0AATAB7.jpg:large

Just fun? Light? Interesting? Cool to see WSU with a large footprint (Do you realize WSU has counties in North Dakota and even into Colorado)?

If it isn't interesting to you... OK. Good to know, I guess

Just fun? Light? Interesting? Cool to see WSU with a large footprint (Do you realize WSU has counties in North Dakota and even into Colorado)?

If it isn't interesting to you... OK. Good to know, I guess

I guess it just shows us that CU & Boise aren't ranked.

And WSU doesn't "have" any of those counties. Those people largely aren't Coug fans.

I guess it just shows us that CU & Boise aren't ranked.

And WSU doesn't "have" any of those counties. Those people largely aren't Coug fans.

Well, the map obviously doesn't really mean anything beyond the fact that there are huge expanses of the west that are light on Top 25 teams.....but it's pretty cool that they made the Coug logo huge to fill up the space.

Well, the map obviously doesn't really mean anything beyond the fact that there are huge expanses of the west that are light on Top 25 teams.....but it's pretty cool that they made the Coug logo huge to fill up the space.
Agreed. It's not that newsworthy but still fun to see. Thanks for sharing! Better to see Crimson and Gray over that big swath of land than a big ugly purple hemorrhoid covering it all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT