ADVERTISEMENT

Apple Cup w/o UW in the Pac

If UDumb leaves the Pac, would you still want or be interested in playing them annually in the AC?

• Yes, I love the Apple Cup and its a long standing tradition that needs to continue!

• No, we owe them nothing and the idea of losing an OOC game for the sake of tradition is dumb.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who would be our rival? Oregon State?

I don’t think so.

We need an in-state rival.

Not only that, but Thanksgiving would never be the same.

Although, as we age, Thanksgiving is...really never the same.

Last edited:
If they ever left, there would be political pressure on both sides to keep the rivalry. This game is a tradition in our state and it's apart of our culture.

The TV rating for this game are always good, so the networks would pressure both schools to keep it going.

If they ever left, there would be political pressure on both sides to keep the rivalry. This game is a tradition in our state and it's apart of our culture.

The TV rating for this game are always good, so the networks would pressure both schools to keep it going.
And then you have Ellensburg!

Reactions: froropmkr72

If it's a tradition of the state, then UW can stay in the same conference, per 100 years of history. It's easy.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
I don't know why this is even posted. The correct answer is "F*ck the huskies" regardless.

I mean this... no reason for us to ever touch the doosche-land again.

Who would be our rival? Oregon State?

I don’t think so.

We need an in-state rival.

Not only that, but Thanksgiving would never be the same.

Although, as we age, Thanksgiving is...really never the same.
Wrong. As WSU Cougs... the WORLD is our rival

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT