ADVERTISEMENT

Arbuckle

Every team that has played us as of Fucla has looked smarter and just flat out better on offense.

For this to happen... it means we are complete shit

Every team that has played us as of Fucla has looked smarter and just flat out better on offense.

It’d be interesting to see it with even an average OL and a QB with awareness.

Worked pretty well at W Kentucky. We just don’t execute it well.

Dickert is an amazing coach. He was right to hire a young, inexperienced OC from a lower level.

Dickert is an amazing coach! How dare you suggest he should be fired. You dont know what you’re looking at! This is well coached, inspired football!
I'll be in pullman for the. colorado loss,the final pac 12 game in pullman

Ward hasnt run once, arbuckle is a joke, outcoacjed every week, time to clean house with tbe coaching starr

Well technically, Ward runs a lot. Its just never forward.

I was going to post the same thing. He didn't take off once.

Thats coaching. He runs around back there like a chicken with his head cut off. Finally it worked...once.

You are either coaching it or allowing it to happen..so it is two years in a row with running around back there and not taking off. In the end, its on Dickert

Thats coaching. He runs around back there like a chicken with his head cut off. Finally it worked...once.

You are either coaching it or allowing it to happen..so it is two years in a row with running around back there and not taking off. In the end, its on Dickert

This is not on the coaches. They are amazing and above criticism.

I blame CougEd.

we sucked doggie dicks, that is for sure.

Oh and I think I have posted this before. Being the farm boy that I am (sorry Suudy, I have more than 2 teeth), I have actually seen a headless chicken running around. After my Mom took a hatchet to it.

Reactions: spongeandshoot

Arbuckle tried to fix him, and it seemed like it was working. Then UCLA happened. He’s been 2022 Cam Ward since. Which is why he won’t be a pro. You think his running around in circles is bad now…that wizardry he pulled off on the long throw tonight will be a 15 yard sack at best in the NFL and a fumble 6 more often than not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT