ADVERTISEMENT

Arconado

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
Thought for sure Arconado was done for the year. When the Pac-12 color analyst announcer made light that he was hurt and/or injured, he didn't seem to care. Said something like, "it's the cold weather".
Brandon, behind Gordon, is arguably the most important offensive weapon on our team. Borghi is third*. We just lost our second best guy, and it's just....."no big deal".
Thought for sure he's was out with a fracture or broken hand. Then he came back, with no explanation.

So happy Arco is back, (hopefully healthy) and ready for the AC.

*To clarify, (on who I would rather sacrifice, Arco or Borghi) I would rather have Borghi in for sure, because we're loaded with top receivers. Just something about Arconado - they guy is special, he's Gordon's go to guy.

Last edited:
Thought for sure Arconado was done for the year. When the Pac-12 color analyst announcer made light that he was hurt and/or injured, he didn't seem to care. Said something like, "it's the cold weather".
Brandon, behind Gordon, is arguably the most important offensive weapon on our team. Borghi is third*. We just lost our second best guy, and it's just....."no big deal".
Thought for sure he's was out with a fracture or broken hand. Then he came back, with no explanation.

So happy Arco is back, (hopefully healthy) and ready for the AC.

*To clarify, (on who I would rather sacrifice, Arco or Borghi) I would rather have Borghi in for sure, because we're loaded with top receivers. Just something about Arconado - they guy is special, he's Gordon's go to guy.

The way he was holding his arm....combined with the amount of time that he spent in the tent, I thought he was done for sure. Glad he isn't.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Cougs do have a solid broadcast crew.
Agreed. I really like Alex Brink as a color guy. Smart, articulate, not afraid to be critical- but still upbeat...and he doesn't talk on top of Chaz or feels like he always has to say something. Jess is always right on top of things from the sideline. I miss BobRob, but this is a good group of broadcasters.

Glad Cougar

Agreed. I really like Alex Brink as a color guy. Smart, articulate, not afraid to be critical- but still upbeat...and he doesn't talk on top of Chaz or feels like he always has to say something. Jess is always right on top of things from the sideline. I miss BobRob, but this is a good group of broadcasters.

Glad Cougar
Brink was always a natural for color. Falk will be too.

Has Calvin Jackson played in 4 games already?? Would be nice to have him available Friday. He is electric in the screen game. Him and Harris are really fast human beings.

Would love it if we could run a formation or two where Dez and Easop could get on field at same time. Back shoulder to Dez all day.

They are cheating on the right side so hard dez could have 1 on 1 on left side all day with UW short corner.

So plan is to hold him out to redshirt him? This new redshirt rule creates some interesting decisions.
Yes, he will not play in the AC...barring some unforeseen change in plan. Love having him and Calvin coming back next year to the receiver corps.

Glad Cougar

The way he was holding his arm....combined with the amount of time that he spent in the tent, I thought he was done for sure. Glad he isn't.

just a guess but his shoulder may have popped out and they popped it back in *

surprised and super glad to see him return

* disclaimer - I'm not a doctor - I just practice orthopedics on a message board

just a guess but his shoulder may have popped out and they popped it back in *

surprised and super glad to see him return

* disclaimer - I'm not a doctor - I just practice orthopedics on a message board
It sure looked like a wrist. But I’m no doctor either.

It sure looked like a wrist. But I’m no doctor either.

He was grabbing his wrist. With a shoulder injury, that is where one typically grabs to support it. Subluxation is what it is called when a joint goes out, then back in...not pleasant when it is your shoulder! If it was the injury, he will have weakness for a week or two and will be more susceptible to it happening again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT