ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Carousel

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Crazy Crazy Crazy. As a mere mortal, I just can't get my arms around what's going on in the NFL and CFB.
  • UW was going to "more than double" DeBoer's $4.2 million salary. But he went anyway, for I assume $10 million or better. Wonder what his wife and 12-ish year-old daughter think of moving to Alabama. Older one is around 18 so no sweat for her
  • Smith leaving OSU for MSU. OSU probably couldn't come close to approaching the MSU money, but still. The guy is worshipped at his alma mater, makes millions in sleepy Corvallis, but jumps into that snake pit?
  • Carroll's departure. Just don't get that. Nor do I get him still wanting to coach at 72. Retire already
  • Harbaugh, after bringing home the Natty, allegedly wanting to leave his alma mater to go back to the NFL? He left the NFL to go to Michigan! Can't be the money - he must be making close to $10 million with bonuses. How much do you need?
  • Belicheck. So is he retiring at almost 72? That one doesn't surprise me as much, NE was heading downhill

Crazy Crazy Crazy. As a mere mortal, I just can't get my arms around what's going on in the NFL and CFB.
  • UW was going to "more than double" DeBoer's $4.2 million salary. But he went anyway, for I assume $10 million or better. Wonder what his wife and 12-ish year-old daughter think of moving to Alabama. Older one is around 18 so no sweat for her
  • Smith leaving OSU for MSU. OSU probably couldn't come close to approaching the MSU money, but still. The guy is worshipped at his alma mater, makes millions in sleepy Corvallis, but jumps into that snake pit?
  • Carroll's departure. Just don't get that. Nor do I get him still wanting to coach at 72. Retire already
  • Harbaugh, after bringing home the Natty, allegedly wanting to leave his alma mater to go back to the NFL? He left the NFL to go to Michigan! Can't be the money - he must be making close to $10 million with bonuses. How much do you need?
  • Belicheck. So is he retiring at almost 72? That one doesn't surprise me as much, NE was heading downhill
Did you forget to mention Jedd Fisch to Washington?

Dumpsterfire at Washington.

And Az will be looking for a coach. Don’t be shocked to hear Dickert’s name come up.

AZ has financial issues, they’ll will be looking for a cheap hire., Dickert falls into that category.

No P4,5 program, except, unless it's a NORTHWESTERN, RUTGERS, VANDY, ETC, type program, is going to hire a 5-7 Dickert from a WSU type.

Now if Dickert was 7-5, 8-4 or better, then Dickert might, would get a offer,

No P4,5 program, except, unless it's a NORTHWESTERN, RUTGERS, VANDY, ETC, type program, is going to hire a 5-7 Dickert from a WSU type.

Now if Dickert was 7-5, 8-4 or better, then Dickert might, would get a offer,
Mik with Fisch leaving and likely bringing his best players with him that’s exactly what Arizona is right now. They are a couple of years removed from being dogshit. I’m not saying Dickert is their top target but don’t be shocked if they are interested in him.

And now it looks like Harbaugh is sniffing around the NFL again, he might be the next to go. Either that or he is trying to squeeze Michigan for more.

Mik with Fisch leaving and likely bringing his best players with him that’s exactly what Arizona is right now. They are a couple of years removed from being dogshit. I’m not saying Dickert is their top target but don’t be shocked if they are interested in him.
90, your weaving together Fisch (now a Husky) with dogshit in the same post was masterful. Arizona's connection is incidental...

;) :cool:

I just saw a list of coaches Arizona is looking at and Dickert was not mentioned. I would be surprised if they consider him.

I just saw a list of coaches Arizona is looking at and Dickert was not mentioned. I would be surprised if they consider him.

I like Dickert and I think he's a good guy for us to keep, but he has an overall losing record as a head coach right now. Nobody with any kind of objectivity seriously thought of him as a candidate for any job that he might be interested in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT