ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona St...

is getting boat raced by Texas Tech.

Not really boat raced, but the score is 24-10. Tech. End of the 3rd Qtr.
Yeah I hope Tech wins all the rest of their games. It’ll make us look better.
I can’t seem to find it in my heart to wish that the Fuskies would win all the rest of their games though. Yes it would make the Apple cup win look even better nationwide. But Nah….

Reactions: M-I-Coug
I can’t seem to find it in my heart to wish that the Fuskies would win all the rest of their games though. Yes it would make the Apple cup win look even better nationwide. But Nah….
I might have to watch the end of that one. Much as I swore not to watch or follow any of thre traitors, I have this morbid interest in them. Always rooting for them to get beat of course. I too hope TT (and SJSU) win a bunch of games. No-brainer there. mutts? Naw, I hope they lose every game. F them. Finally ran into this woman with a mutt shirt on. Yelled Go Cougs at her. I'm such an adult. :)

Reactions: ATACFD
Completely agree. One Hit Wonder. Penix.

Reactions: ATACFD
I might have to watch the end of that one. Much as I swore not to watch or follow any of thre traitors, I have this morbid interest in them. Always rooting for them to get beat of course. I too hope TT (and SJSU) win a bunch of games. No-brainer there. mutts? Naw, I hope they lose every game. F them. Finally ran into this woman with a mutt shirt on. Yelled Go Cougs at her. I'm such an adult. :)
Speaking of traitors, oh how it warms my heart to see USC have a 40 yard TD run on them where the OLB is getting manhandled with the most obvious hold of all time. Enjoy trying to win when you don’t get every call assholes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT