ADVERTISEMENT

At long last, the '98 Special shall be worn!

I want a silver helmet with the cougar logo (not script) to come next. Old school throwback meets new school trends.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
Might me the best use of all three colors we have. Nice.

Since Moos took over I don't think we ever wore this combo in games. A few spring games sure if I remember correctly, but never in league play.

Can't imagine why it took them so long!

Drb0GKsU0AIsgd5.jpg

Since Moos took over I don't think we ever wore this combo in games. A few spring games sure if I remember correctly, but never in league play.

Can't imagine why it took them so long!
Wouldn’t have mattered too much the uniforms were pretty much a mess from about 2007/2008 until a couple years ago when the finally got em right. That first attempt at the cement gray helmet was awful.

Still not the biggest fan of this helmet but it’s better. A little white accent around the Coug logo would help.

Wouldn’t have mattered too much the uniforms were pretty much a mess from about 2007/2008 until a couple years ago when the finally got em right. That first attempt at the cement gray helmet was awful.

Still not the biggest fan of this helmet but it’s better. A little white accent around the Coug logo would help.

Backlit?

this right here - logo needs white outline to pop on the gray to give contrast - as is looks like a kids plastic helmet from toys r us

give me the white hat with this combo and all will be great

The Cougar logo does not have an outline, ever. Not part of the brand

since no one seems to know if you're kidding or not, this may be a whoosh but...
no.
THIS is the look.
No, I was serious about the anthracite, but this looks fine. The light gray just looks a little bland this year.

And yeah I agree, in print the logo often has an outline. But not on the uni's, ever.

logo is outlined on the 50 yard line and the post game press room backdrop and both create the contrast needed to make it pop - so artistic license incorporated there I guess

the logo in white on the gray helmets would look better I think than the crimson with or without the outline - they did that a year or two ago - looked clean and sharp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT