ADVERTISEMENT

Barry Odom out at Mizzu

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
Past record as DC is interesting to a few teams. Then again- might not need to work right now:)

may be a good dc, not really sure-was a bad HC. Missouri will make a very milque toast hire, probably drinkowicz or bill clark type hire. Sterk looks pretty inept. I don't think they have any money unlike Arkansas.

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
Best guess is he will go to VaTech with Justin Fuente, where he was his DC at Memphis for a few seasons.

Yep. Short sided money grab. Didn't consider the long term consequences to the program being so far out of the SEC footprint geographically. T A&M is in the same boat except they have boat loads of cash and a more fertile recruiting ground. They let their hate of Long horn get the better of them. They'd both be better off still in the B12 on the field.

Yep. Short sided money grab. Didn't consider the long term consequences to the program being so far out of the SEC footprint geographically. T A&M is in the same boat except they have boat loads of cash and a more fertile recruiting ground. They let their hate of Long horn get the better of them. They'd both be better off still in the B12 on the field.

I believe A&M left due to their hate of the money grubbing Longhorns but wasn’t the future of the league in question when Missouri left?

I believe A&M left due to their hate of the money grubbing Longhorns but wasn’t the future of the league in question when Missouri left?

A&M, Missouri and Colorado bailed. And yes, the future of the league was in doubt. Texas, OU, Ok State and Baylor very close to joining the Pac-10.

The league was in danger of disintegrating during that time. Back when their was all that re-alignment talk and Texas/Oklahoma coming west etc...Texas was a big reason why Colorado, Nebraska, T A&M, and Missouri left. They've had in the B12 what USC thinks it deserves in the Pac, a larger cut of revenue than the other schools because they're Texas. Oklahoma I think also got a larger cut than everyone other than Texas to keep them from bolting and causing the league to fold.
Imagine USC getting say 25% of the Pac tv revenue, Oregon getting 15%, and everyone else splitting the rest. I know USC fans think it should be this way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT