ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball clubhouse good to go

I would definitely defer to posters who follow baseball closer than I do but it seems like Green has had a really good start at least in terms of recruiting. Great to see the facilities in place. That obviously has to have helped Green's start.

I would definitely defer to posters who follow baseball closer than I do but it seems like Green has had a really good start at least in terms of recruiting. Great to see the facilities in place. That obviously has to have helped Green's start.

Liked Marbut, liked Lee’s, gonna stay neutral on Green, but like what I see and hear thus far.
Block’s return along with much of the pitching staff is a good start.
Good arms, now we’ll see what the new pitching coach, Anthony Claggett, can get out of them. Have no doubts that Green will improve the hitting as he has a good track record of success.

Found this cool story on the clubhouse and fund raising . I have one of the original lithographs hanging in my office.

Need to get back to these times.

WSU%2BBobo%2Bposter.jpg

Reactions: taf88 and 79COUG
Looks like the 100% privately funded WSU baseball clubhouse has collected the necessary pledges to have construction proceed.

This is big-time.

Guessing it moves Washington State University into the upper-tier of Left Coast baseball facilities.

Now time to push on to complete of the best IPF's in THE NATION!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT