ADVERTISEMENT

Beckham

It was a male security guard, and the slap was akin to an "atta boy" you'd get from a coach.

I swear to fcking Christ, wtf is wrong with our society that he needs to be charged with a crime for that? What a waste of taxpayer dollars...

That’s not what it was.

It was a male security guard, and the slap was akin to an "atta boy" you'd get from a coach.

I swear to fcking Christ, wtf is wrong with our society that he needs to be charged with a crime for that? What a waste of taxpayer dollars...
The video is out there. It's definitely not an "atta boy," it's like a "I'm on top of the world after this win, and I'm already invincible because I'm OBJ, and so I'm going to slap an officer's ass right now to show that I'm powerful and to get a laugh from the guys."

I'm not sympathetic if Officer Eager Beaver was proactively busting players' chops for smoking cigars in the locker room in celebration, but who knows if he was ordered to "deal with it" either? Or having history and knowing that you're going to get laughed at for enforcing it during and after the incident, OR risk getting reprimanded/fired for not doing your job and letting players smoke in the locker room?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT