ADVERTISEMENT

Boobie Williams taking a shot at Brand X?

Whitworth-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 31, 2004
Interesting here, next years featured RB taking a partial shot at Brand X’s negative Coug reporting along with Oregon??

Reactions: 79COUG
I hope he is right . However reality is Oregon has already poached 2 coaches from WSU in the last couple of years, would not totally bet against them doing it again. Seems a little bit of desperation move on their part as their troubles run far deeper than a RB coach. However the power of money is always pretty strong.

I hope he is right . However reality is Oregon has already poached 2 coaches from WSU in the last couple of years, would not totally bet against them doing it again. Seems a little bit of desperation move on their part as their troubles run far deeper than a RB coach. However the power of money is always pretty strong.
I could see making a move if Taggart was still in town but Critobal's staff seems a bit of a risk.

Where's Yost hangin' his visor these days?

I could see making a move if Taggart was still in town but Critobal's staff seems a bit of a risk.

Not saying any of the moves to Oregon have panned out to be good ones. However it is obvious they are throwing money around, so they are always a threat to poach. Most normal programs would not be built that way but Oregon is in the deparate stage of just throwing things at the wall and hoping something sticks. Like I said hard to see how a RB coach is critical to what they are doing especially after early the early LOI has passed, but I guess they have given Cristobal a checkbook and he is looking for ways to spend it.

Not saying any of the moves to Oregon have panned out to be good ones. However it is obvious they are throwing money around, so they are always a threat to poach. Most normal programs would not be built that way but Oregon is in the deparate stage of just throwing things at the wall and hoping something sticks. Like I said hard to see how a RB coach is critical to what they are doing especially after early LOI has passed, but I guess they have given Cristobal a checkbook and he looking for ways to spend it.
Pretty much agree. Maybe Cristobal works out but he was a panic hire probably due to the early signing period. I'm not sure keeping the class together was worth a bad hire although it was a highly ranked class.

All that money, still beat them what? 3 years in a row now? What are you leaving for???? More money, more losses???

the oregonian had an article recently where cristobal stated that he was going to run alabama's offense in eugene. that is not what the natives down here expected, panic hire is right and he may not last very long

the oregonian had an article recently where cristobal stated that he was going to run alabama's offense in eugene. that is not what the natives down here expected, panic hire is right and he may not last very long

Ummmm Mario,,,,,,, The Alabama Offense isn’t why they win.

The Defense
The 4 & 5 Stars
The Saban

Is why they win.

Unless he’s going to have a revolving door at OC like Alabama has, now that’s realistic & obtainable in Eugene

So is he planning on also having a defense made up entirely of 5- and 4-star players to compensate for said offense?

So he wants to line up with 250lbs linebackers and run with PAC 12 passing attacks? Yes please.

I’d love to beat UO another two years running so WSU coaches can tell recruits every kid that comes never loses to UO.

Why stop at 2 years? One of the best things about living down here in Oregon is watching the anguish Duck fans have been going through the past couple of years. Still don't think they are sufficiently humbled.

So he wants to line up with 250lbs linebackers and run with PAC 12 passing attacks? Yes please.

I’d love to beat UO another two years running so WSU coaches can tell recruits every kid that comes never loses to UO.
I’d take a few of those 250 pounders if they are bammy quality, means they can run like DBs and hit like linemen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT