ADVERTISEMENT

Buffs sitting at -2.5

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
I suppose this is equivalent to a push considering a neutral court, but us being dogs is interesting.

I feel like on paper we are the better team, but Colorado is streaking right now. The Cougs will have their hands full tonight, hopefully Smith has a good gameplan.

I suppose this is equivalent to a push considering a neutral court, but us being dogs is interesting.

I feel like on paper we are the better team, but Colorado is streaking right now. The Cougs will have their hands full tonight, hopefully Smith has a good gameplan.
Colorado has won 7 straight and other than last night we have scuffled in the previous 4. I suspect it’s going to be a really good game tonight, tossup for me. Colorado is going to be a dangerous team in the tourney, getting hot at the right time.

Reactions: Glad Cougar
Colorado has won 7 straight and other than last night we have scuffled in the previous 4. I suspect it’s going to be a really good game tonight, tossup for me. Colorado is going to be a dangerous team in the tourney, getting hot at the right time.
Crap I had hoped Utah was going to win. Watched pieces of the game but missed the end.

Oregon is up nine against Arizona with under 8 minutes left.

Oregon punched their ticket to the P12 Championship game with an upset over Arizona. 67-59.

Oregon wins tonight, what then?

Colorado has the record and recent trend

NIT or does the Committee suddenly bump the Pac12 from 2 teams to 4?

Colorado is in, Oregon is first 4 out. So yeah we could go from 3 to 4. So I guess we root for Whoregon.

Colorado is in, Oregon is first 4 out. So yeah we could go from 3 to 4. So I guess we root for Whoregon.
No! As I wrote in another thread, if Oregon wins, they automatically go. Arizona is in the tournament for sure. Colorado could be in based on their NET rating (much higher than WSU) and that they've had a strong finish to the season. If that's the case, the only way WSU gets into the tournament is if they take 4 teams out of the Pac-12, which seems unlikely to me. We need Oregon to lose.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: Observer11

Colorado at 24 wins, and 3rd place finish is a LOCK for NCAA TOURNAMENT.

WSU AT 24 wins and 2nd place finish is a LOCK for NCAA tournament.

NO 24 WIN PAC 12 TEAM IN THE ENTIRE 108 YEAR HISTORY THAT FINISHED IN THE TOP 3, HAS FAILED TO GET INTO THE NCAA TOURNY.

LUNARDI, PALM, KEN POM(THE SO CALLED EXPERTS HAVE SAID THAT IF OREGON WINS PAC 12 TOURNY, THE PAC 12 WOULD GET 4 NCAA TOURNY BERTHS, BIDS.

THEY SAID THAT THE REASON IS THAT OTHER WEAKER, WORSE TEAMS FROM WEAKER, WORSE CONFERENCES WOULD GET THEIR NON AQ TEAM(S) BUMPED FROM NCAA TOURNY OVER A 24 WIN, 2ND PLACE WSU. THEY SAID THAT WSU IS A LOCK NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, AND THAT ARIZONA, CU ARE LOCKS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, AND THAT THE PAC 12 WOULD GET 4 BIDS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, IF OREGON WINS PAC 12 TOURNY.

No! As I wrote in another thread, if Oregon wins, they automatically go. Arizona is in the tournament for sure. Colorado could be in based on their NET rating (much higher than WSU) and that they've had a strong finish to the season. If that's the case, the only way WSU gets into the tournament is if they take 4 teams out of the Pac-12, which seems unlikely to me. We need Oregon to lose.

Glad Cougar
Dude we are in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT