ADVERTISEMENT

Bumpus

I had no idea how good he was at color. Really impressed. I thought he was outstanding. Anyone else?
You do know that Bump has his own morning show at KIRO ESPN Sports Radio in Seattle?

Pretty amazing for what he's accomplished, (career wise) the past 10 years, or so.

Bump & Stacy, weekdays 10am-2pm, KIRO Seattle Sports

Reactions: LeachPack
So because he did P12N games he is awesome? Weird take.

We can agree to disagree. I can’t stand Romo, and everyone I watch football with loves him.
Where did I say he was good? I'm just pointing out he's an NFL announcer and has worked at P12 Network for years, so it's not like he's become worse since doing the CW games.

Nantz is the worst. I'll watch the Masters with him on mute. Romo is whatever, but at least she keeps the viewers awake.

Where did I say he was good? I'm just pointing out he's an NFL announcer and has worked at P12 Network for years, so it's not like he's become worse since doing the CW games.

Nantz is the worst. I'll watch the Masters with him on mute. Romo is whatever, but at least she keeps the viewers awake.
Romo had a sex change? Damn I need to keep up......

Bumpus was a Pro on CW and carried that broadcast. His partner seemed lazy and unprepared.

There is a reason Bumpus is Host of Seahawk Pre-game, Halftime and Post game.

My guess is Bumpus saw this game on the schedule and said, “That’s my game, thank you!”

Reactions: Coug90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT