ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. I never saw this until today....

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
A little pause before we talk about Boise.

1. Never seen this video before.
2. They got it wrong. Oregon St. was the all time loser of the then Pac-10, (not Washington St.).
3. No mention of crushing Oregon that day. Really?
4. Aren't you glad we've kept the tradition, now being 4-0, instead of abandoning our marketing on ESPN?
5. Tom Pounds gets more credit than ever, (mainly for the hundreds of recruits who've signed).

Not flying OL Crimson would be the dumbest move ever.
Then we need a statement flag underneath it with "stop telling lies"

ESPN shouldn't be allowed to say incorrect things that degrade WSU or anyone for that matter.

There are differences between facts and falsehoods

A little pause before we talk about Boise.

1. Never seen this video before.
2. They got it wrong. Oregon St. was the all time loser of the then Pac-10, (not Washington St.).
3. No mention of crushing Oregon that day. Really?
4. Aren't you glad we've kept the tradition, now being 4-0, instead of abandoning our marketing on ESPN?
5. Tom Pounds gets more credit than ever, (mainly for the hundreds of recruits who've signed).

I think part of being a Coug is once you’ve scrapped your way to success, you have to start all over. I feel this now with conference realignment. And somehow we will persevere. Wave the flag is a microcosm of this.

They didn't exactly say WSU was the all-time loser.

At the time that clip was made, Fowler was the host and I think it's entirely possible that happened during the dismal wulff years where the COUGS actually WERE quite possibly the worst pac team ever. It's possible. That's all I have to say about that.

Then we need a statement flag underneath it with "stop telling lies"

ESPN shouldn't be allowed to say incorrect things that degrade WSU or anyone for that matter.

There are differences between facts and falsehoods
Oh c'mon. So yes OSU has been historically worse than WSU. But not by much. Note that during their time in the PAC or predecessor leagues, Colorado, Idaho and Montana were much worse.

They didn't exactly say WSU was the all-time loser.

At the time that clip was made, Fowler was the host and I think it's entirely possible that happened during the dismal wulff years where the COUGS actually WERE quite possibly the worst pac team ever. It's possible. That's all I have to say about that.
We have a winning record vs 2 PAC schools. OSU and Colorado.

Oh c'mon. So yes OSU has been historically worse than WSU. But not by much. Note that during their time in the PAC or predecessor leagues, Colorado, Idaho and Montana were much worse.

All I know is there’s only one pac 12 team that has given up 357 rushing yards, and only one pac 12 team to go 0-12. Those two schools hold the distinction of worst Pac12 teams imo.

You guys are funny. Great 8-minute promotional video, and your panties are all in a wad about one almost-accurate comment.
Loyal,

You know it's more than that. It's about disrespecting what's real. Ignoring what was and what is.

Not sure where the F*ck WSU sentiment really came from other than fUSC hating to travel with better pillows for their asses or Fuw always angry that they were the small man pissing in a contest standing next to Ohio State... Alabama...

I can't think of any other small school in the BIG leagues that had more success than WSU.

Everything that has ever worked against us dwarfs what other schools go through and we still make stories happen.

Don't tell WSU fans to shut up and they get mad at the media and the pricks up top.

Give them a Cougar hug and a "f**k yeah" is my standing.

Till the day I die and wear a "f**k fuw" in my casket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT