ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona St...

is getting boat raced by Texas Tech.

Not really boat raced, but the score is 24-10. Tech. End of the 3rd Qtr.
Yeah I hope Tech wins all the rest of their games. It’ll make us look better.
I can’t seem to find it in my heart to wish that the Fuskies would win all the rest of their games though. Yes it would make the Apple cup win look even better nationwide. But Nah….

Reactions: M-I-Coug
I can’t seem to find it in my heart to wish that the Fuskies would win all the rest of their games though. Yes it would make the Apple cup win look even better nationwide. But Nah….
I might have to watch the end of that one. Much as I swore not to watch or follow any of thre traitors, I have this morbid interest in them. Always rooting for them to get beat of course. I too hope TT (and SJSU) win a bunch of games. No-brainer there. mutts? Naw, I hope they lose every game. F them. Finally ran into this woman with a mutt shirt on. Yelled Go Cougs at her. I'm such an adult. :)

Reactions: ATACFD
Completely agree. One Hit Wonder. Penix.

Reactions: ATACFD
I might have to watch the end of that one. Much as I swore not to watch or follow any of thre traitors, I have this morbid interest in them. Always rooting for them to get beat of course. I too hope TT (and SJSU) win a bunch of games. No-brainer there. mutts? Naw, I hope they lose every game. F them. Finally ran into this woman with a mutt shirt on. Yelled Go Cougs at her. I'm such an adult. :)
Speaking of traitors, oh how it warms my heart to see USC have a 40 yard TD run on them where the OLB is getting manhandled with the most obvious hold of all time. Enjoy trying to win when you don’t get every call assholes.

Well I just think that the term "boat-raced" is just meaningless. What the hell does boat racing have to do with getting your ass kicked anyway?

I've never liked it. Not directed at you M-I, just a long head grievance of mine. That's all I have to say about that

Well I just think that the term "boat-raced" is just meaningless. What the hell does boat racing have to do with getting your ass kicked anyway?

I've never liked it. Not directed at you M-I, just a long head grievance of mine. That's all I have to say about that
Getting boat raced is slightly worse than getting curb stomped.

I can clearly visualize a curb-stomping. There is clearly an administer of punishment.

First, have you ever seen a boat race? Hydroplane maybe? Can't even hardly tell what the fvck is going on. The old America's cup? Snoresville.

Ass-kicking, wipeout, shellacking, bombed, bulldozed, destroyed, dominated, killed, crushed, pounded. If we want to use meaningless, terrible descriptive terms why not "they got totally horse-raced!". Taihtsat

While we're on the subject of "that's my hot button"....here's what I find interesting....

"On paper"? There is no paper. How about "On computer"?

"All day long"! Really? The game only started 90 minutes ago, and you're saying "all day long"?

"All year long". Really? The season just started last month! How about "all season long"?

Just a figure of speech metaphor.

Last edited:
While we're on the subject of "that's my hot button"....here's what I find interesting....

"On paper"? There is no paper. How about "On computer"?

"All day long"! Really? The game only started 90 minutes ago, and you're saying "all day long"?

"All year long". Really? The season just started last month! How about "all season long"?

Just a figure of speech metaphor.
We have to keep “on paper” just to make this joke work:

Why did they put cardboard turf in Husky stadium?

Because the huskies always look better on paper.

I have a hard time imagining much worse than getting curb stomped.

You pretty much have to get beaten unresponsive before the curb stomping happens, and then it gets worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT