ADVERTISEMENT

Calling Meister Rebel

roses04

Hall Of Fame
Oct 4, 2003
Appreciated your input over the past year. Like to hear from the Rebel folks, thought they'd be part of the deal and still might be, heard rumors they were offered, so you know what's up?

Appreciated your input over the past year. Like to hear from the Rebel folks, thought they'd be part of the deal and still might be, heard rumors they were offered, so you know what's up?
I have seen they were a package deal with Nevada.

Also have seen rumblings they may still come but wait to make the move.

MrRebel will know more than I.

I read that UNLV tried to make them and Nevada a package deal and the PAC12 said no and went with someone else. I personally think it had to do with the buyout at this time. $41 million for 4 MWC teams vs $63 million for 6 teams is a big difference.

I read that UNLV tried to make them and Nevada a package deal and the PAC12 said no and went with someone else. I personally think it had to do with the buyout at this time. $41 million for 4 MWC teams vs $63 million for 6 teams is a big difference.

Plus No Way the PAC takes a bottom feeder like a Hawai, Nevada, New Mexico, just to get a team like UNLV, if the PAC 8 would take a bottom feeder, the PAC 8 would have done a reverse merger of whole entire MWC, taken Hawai, Nevada, New Mexico as bottom feeders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT