ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone explain the twisted logic in this article?

How_did_this_happen?

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2012

We were held to 29 points vs Oklahoma State under Dick Bennett. Remember that everyone? We HELD ASU to 29 points earlier this week.

So this is an article that ASU should not lose hope because it may portend good things are coming?? You know, like it happened to Dick Bennett's team after they got pasted by Oklahoma State?

Huh?

Really a bizarre article. Anyone, please let me know what I'm missing here from "brand X".

Last edited:

We were held to 29 points vs Oklahoma State under Dick Bennett. Remember that everyone? We HELD ASU to 29 points.

So this is an article that ASU should not lose hope because it may portend good things are coming?? You know, like it happened to Dick Bennett's team after they got pasted by Oklahoma State?

Huh?

Really a bizarre article. Anyone, please let me know what I'm missing here from "brand X".
Brand X wasn't even covering hoops when Dick Bennett won WSU's first ever game in Pauley Pavillion in the previous year.

The 29 pt Okie State game only gathered legendary status on the football boards soon after when it was necessary to compare any missteps in Bennett rebuild to what was happening with Wulff.

Year 1 Dick Bennett 13-16 7th place
Year 2 Dick Bennett 12-16 6th place

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT