ADVERTISEMENT

***Colorado @ WSU - Game Thread***

Stupid decision by Colorado to go for it. Defense doing as well as it possibly could. Is that the first OFFENSIVE targeting I've seen?

Crowd, booth, broadcasters and everyone are aligned that it was a filthy hit. Like that he gets high-fives from the players and coaches. Clear that they're taking this sort of CTE stuff seriously.

All right, FULL CREDIT - Luke is taking off and running when it's available. Let's hope this keeps up but you've got to give him credit.

I think Luke is finding that you can run out of trouble or throw it away and not take a sack - and that this can help take the pressure off of you subsequently

Reactions: jarvis1981
Great job on the run Luke and the subsequent pass for TD. (set up by your run)
extra point is huge as well
Now we know that Cougs can go for FGs if it's within 35 yards even in this weather
Defense needs to stop Lindsay now. I would let Montez run it as we can clock the guy if he goes for a long run
Lindsay is the dangerous one.

Maybe something he worked on this week. Either way, beautiful toss for the TD.

Not looking good so far.
Colorado has the best player in Lindsay at RB
Bad weather for passing
Montez can run as well

Also Colorado has not turned over ball for 3 1/2 games.
It would be better if it was snowing.
Dick Kim you have a new handle?!

Reactions: chipdouglas
Falk doing a bit of scrambling tonight which must be MADDENING to the CU defense. Clearly he's been reading my posts.

what's it going to take for the WR crew to get their sh!t together? that crossing route was abhorrent, and the complete lack of ability to catch the ball is unacceptable.

Great mix of play calling. It’s clear they have Colorado D a little confused. That drive looked smart.

Great mix of play calling. It’s clear they have Colorado D a little confused. That drive looked smart.
Colorado's front 7 is also the weakest we've faced in a while, though I think more runs would've possibly helped against Cal too

Morrow had the first the on third down. Dumb play to try and get outside...turn it up field and get the first. Brain farts all around

Good first half.
Defense played great and have their mojo back.
Offense doing better.
14-0 Cougs in tough conditions.

Lot of drops and Falk is still taking too long to make decisions. Other than that, we've played pretty well.

Well that was quite a reversal of fortune. Pick 6 to up three scores in 2 plays. Sometimes you've just gotta get lucky.

Great drive for a TD (except for the almost interception).
Morrow with a strong run for the score.

Surely Colorado has to turn the ball over this half with the backup QB in.
Keep it going Cougs.

Great drive for a TD (except for the almost interception).
Morrow with a strong run for the score.

Surely Colorado has to turn the ball over this half with the backup QB in.
Keep it going Cougs.
AAAAAAAAAnd then the special teams hand one over

of course we can't field a punt...

I'd say I guess ill just be happy with the win, but that may be a little hasty at this point...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT