ADVERTISEMENT

***Colorado @ WSU - Game Thread***

That ball hit the ground and it appeared to move away just a bit.
Doesn't seem like control to me.
Reverse that call.

Up by 21, defense is pitching a shutout, RBs are gaining 6-7/carry, and every other Falk throw is up for grabs—my guess is he throws every play for rest of the game to prolong this garbage.

I just don’t see Falk playing any better then his backup could play right now. I don’t see much downside in mixing it up.

Good job offense.
Kept the ball on the ground and gained good field position.
UC has the ball again but back on their 30. They are starting to feel the time pressure now.

What can you say about this defense tonight.
Stuffing Lindsay again to turn it over on downs.
Great work.

Nice drive for the TD.
28 - 0 Cougs
This one is over.
Now you might see Hlinski if the Cougs get the ball back.

God I hope so. My biggest issue with Falk right now is just no leadership. Show some ****in emotion, if your receivers are dropping balls rub their faces in their own shit! Gotta have some as a QB, don't see it from him.
gimme a break. all the things you've got to choose from and you land on "leadership"? the one thing you can't possibly judge from your couch?

gimme a break. all the things you've got to choose from and you land on "leadership"? the one thing you can't possibly judge from your couch?
Some people confuse yelling with leadership. That doesn't work for everyone. Falk's not that guy. My problem is how long he takes to get rid of the ball.

You're right...it's not like anyone ever came up with a term like body language or anything.

Not sure I saw anything from Hillinski in those last few minutes that makes me feel he's a better choice than Falk right now. I"m not saying Luke played well but he's still and will continue to be our best option at QB for the balance of the season.

CU was very poor on offense, but I give the WSU defense a great deal of credit. D-line played extremely well....and I like the way Hunter Dale is playing.

Weather impacted the passing game for both teams, but Cougs will have to play better on offense to win any of the remaining games.

Happy to be 7-1.....!

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT