ADVERTISEMENT

Confusion over Clifford'commit"

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Brand X now saying that his coach jumped the gun and he has not made a firm commitment. So i guess we will know in a couple of days where he will end up. Utah most probably making a huge push to secure his signature.

Brand X now saying that his coach jumped the gun and he has not made a firm commitment. So i guess we will know in a couple of days where he will end up. Utah most probably making a huge push to secure his signature.
You never know for sure until the player speaks. We should have known better. Hopefully it still works out.

Recruiting is a hard business. I am sure that Utah is making all kinds of promises which they may or may not be intent on keeping. Once a college have a recruit's signature the recruit has placed his/her trust and cannot change things. A recruit has to be able to really see where he will fit in and whose word he can trust. This situation is like many which come down to the last minute.I actually hope that Clifford makes the right choice for himself wherever he ends up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT