ADVERTISEMENT

Coug[ed], where are you?

It's not just now after the game. It was before the game.

Not to toot my own horn.

But Ed made silly apples to oranges comment about WSU should probably lose to UW because UW beat Falk, before the CU game.

I explained, showed why his logic was flawed. Why his comparison was apples to oranges.

Then explained that if Falk hadnt had a concussion, and if Falk had played instead of Bender back up QB, and if Falk, Bender, Back up QB, were better then GM, and if despite that, still lost to UW, then UW might semi probably beat Minshew, then it would be apples to apples, instead of apples to oranges.

Since then Ed has not replied to my comment

He’s on a bye week with his employer UW.

Seriously if people can’t put together that he probably is paid by UW to be on here. It’s pretty obvious.

The guy doesn’t celebrate like the rest of us.
He disappears when things are going well.
He shows up when things are bad and posts passive aggressive crap.
He is a subscriber of this and Brand X (which allows him to read any insider reporting on recruits)
He emphatically defended the WORST coach we’ve ever had (and one of the worst in conference history)

Now think for a second. If you were UW and you wanted to have someone on the inside feeding information and holding WSU back and down you would pay some idiot like him to do it.

He does exactly what they would want.

Try to put down the new coach taking the team to new heights, defend the horrific one.

Always show up when there is a problem and try to stir up dissent.

Read the insider forums for any news on recruits.

I think somebody from DawgPound got busted with an alt on Brand X a while back.
He is either a paid mole or just about the sh*ttiest Coug there could be and both are bad.

He’s here & reading this thread.

You see, There’s this neat little tool on this sight & I just looked it up.

CougEd was last seen:
Viewing thread Coug[ed], where are you?,10 minutes ago

Telling !!!

Doesn’t surprise me. When you claim to a fan and program supporter and say nothing but only talk when you can say something negative or support of something negative for the program you never really were a supporter. Just a paid troll.

Doesn’t surprise me. When you claim to a fan and program supporter and say nothing but only talk when you can say something negative or support of something negative for the program you never really were a supporter. Just a paid troll.

Not sure if he’s paid or not, but there is no question that he’s a husky fan. We need to stop calling him Ed. His name is Couged..... as in “Couged it”. He’s played everyone here for a fool.

I don’t know why this is news. His chosen handle gives him away. I have him on ignore.

I've met him. Seemed like a Coug to me. Either that, or he's REAL committed to this bit.

I’m just curious why he hasn’t decided to participate in the fun?? See lots of back handed slaps and passive aggressive posts, I’ve never seen him enjoy the Cougs. We know that he’s hovering and reading. In fact he was reading the Pono thread 12 minutes ago...... where is Sponge? Is he frustrated too? Love it, the best thing to silence the trolls, is to win. Just win baby!

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/members/couged.78/

I’m just curious why he hasn’t decided to participate in the fun?? See lots of back handed slaps and passive aggressive posts, I’ve never seen him enjoy the Cougs. We know that he’s hovering and reading. In fact he was reading the Pono thread 12 minutes ago...... where is Sponge? Is he frustrated too? Love it, the best thing to silence the trolls, is to win. Just win baby!

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/members/couged.78/
I've said this a gazillion times...but I chose to celebrate with actual friends in real life and not on this message board with people whom I don't know and never met.

Why would I want to celebrate on this board when you start a crap thread like this?

And why are you worrying about what other posters are doing when we are having an absolutely magical season?

You and Tron(and Mik) need to get a life.

I'll even pop for a bus pass for Mik.

Last edited:
Reactions: earldacoug
I've said this a gazillion times...but I chose to celebrate with actual friends in real life and not on this message board with people whom I don't know and never met.

Why would I want to celebrate on this board when you start a crap thread like this?

And why are you worrying about what other posters are doing when we are having an absolutely magical season?

You and Tron(and Mik) need to get a life.

I'll even pop for a bus pass for Mik.

That’s bullshit. You were on here at 7:30PM last night. You decided you didn’t want to post, for obvious reasons.

That’s bullshit. You were on here at 7:30PM last night. You decided you didn’t want to post, for obvious reasons.

Dude...How old are you? 12? Seriously.

I decided not to post because I was on my phone and just reading a few posts and I typically read more than I post these days due to the toxic environment this board has become and posts like this.

(not to mention certain posters who post our personal info and stalk co-workers)

Why the f*ck are you so concerned about my whereabouts so as to look up my profile to see when I am logged in and what posts I'm viewing... especially after a big win?!

What the hell is wrong with you?!!

Dude...How old are you? 12? Seriously.

I decided not to post because I was on my phone and just reading a few posts and I typically read more than I post these days due to the toxic environment this board has become and posts like this.

(not to mention certain posters who post our personal info and stalk co-workers)

Why the f*ck are you so concerned about my whereabouts so as to look up my profile to see when I am logged in and what posts I'm viewing... especially after a big win?!

What the hell is wrong with you?!!
. Question my age? Hmmm, ok that’s credible.

Reactions: Cougatron

Compare donations to the program. Yours versus his.

Loser leaves this board permanently.

You won't do it because as I have pointed out, you are a coward of epic proportions.

ED & Sponge are shitty Cougs.

They are the type that give Cougs a bad look. They claim to be diehard Cougs in their circles yet tear down the Program every chance they get. Just cause money was donated doesn’t give Them a right to bitch & cast shadows on the Program & Coach At every dip.

These guys are both blowhards. Everyone knows these types of guys in their own circles.

These are the types Moos wanted out. For good reason.

And you have the gall to call someone else out as a child? Just wow.

Let's unpack this, shall we?

You start a thread about me and my brother, Tron has wished death upon my brother and posted our personal details on multiple occasions...then when I respond accordingly, you get all butt hurt?

Again, why are we in your predominant thoughts after a big win?

Last edited:

You start a thrrad about me and my brother, Tron has wished death upon my brother and posted our personal details on multiple occasions...then when I respind accordingly, you get all butt hurt?

Wait, you know Tron in real life?

It's so hard to click on the username to see what and when was last viewed on this website.

Ed and sponge say that they don't bother checking the board during the weekends, which is obviously false.

I'll read a few posts here and there. I don't start my day every day by posting on this site like you do...but to each their own.

The bigger question is to why people give a shit why we aren't posting?

Why people are thinking about us during this season and after big win is beyond me.
And why would I want to celebrate with people like you, Yaki, and Tron when I can celebrate with real life friends?

To everyone whether Sponge, ED, Tron, reat of board:

Sponge, Ed: Sponge, Ed are WSU fans. And sometimes they even celebrate, say nice things about, to, WSU, fans, players, coaches.

Key Word is SOMETIMES.

Most of the time they are usually ILLOGICAL NEGACOUGS.

And other times they don't usually show up until they can either try to point out supposed bad things about WSU, football season, games, coaches, fan, players, etc, or until something bad happens.

Tron, others:

They are intelligent, logical, smart, but waste time in eyesore fights with Ed, Sponge.

Me, others: Most of time roll eyes at thecEd, Sponge, Tron Fights, and at Ed's, Sponge's negativeness, illogicalness, and sometimes get drawn into Tron, Ed, Sponge fights.

Ed, Sponge: Try for a change to be a fan, enjoy the success, stop being negative illogical, stop disappearing, and only coming out either when bad happens, or to speak illogically bad of WSU, etc, most of time. Stop fighting with Tron, others.

Tron, try to stop fighting with Ed, Sponge,etc.

Me, I need to stop being drawn into, participating in this.

You start a thread about me and my brother, Tron has wished death upon my brother and posted our personal details on multiple occasions...then when I respond accordingly, you get all butt hurt?

I didn’t wish for death I said that Washington State will be better off when he croaks because he’s not a positive contributor.

And before you say but but but donations.

Saudi Arabia donates a lot of money too and that doesn’t make them good people either.

I would rather have 10,000 happy supportive Cougs that can spare 100 dollars than 1 jerkoff “Coug” and his flunkie brother trashing everything and being obnoxious that gave 20k.

I didn’t wish for death I said that Washington State will be better off when he croaks because he’s not a positive contributor.

And before you say but but but donations.

Saudi Arabia donates a lot of money too and that doesn’t make them good people either.

I would rather have 10,000 happy supportive Cougs that can spare 100 dollars than 1 jerkoff “Coug” and his flunkie brother trashing everything and being obnoxious that gave 20k.

Tron, we are not male cheerleaders like yourself.

My major criticism during the Leach years was running the ball more...and when I say that, you and the other ****tards on here go apeshit...but Biggs says the same thing and you don't freak out.

This is a message board not a freaking cheerleading clinic. Man up and quit being so sensitive all the time... especially when you said Leach wouldn't get it done(it's right there in my signature for you to see an apologize for)

Donations and putting butts in seats > You playing God on a message board

Last edited:
I'll read a few posts here and there. I don't start my day every day by posting on this site like you do...but to each their own.

The bigger question is to why people give a shit why we aren't posting?

Why people are thinking about us during this season and after big win is beyond me.
And why would I want to celebrate with people like you, Yaki, and Tron when I can celebrate with real life friends?

Trying to answer by asking questions?

Reactions: Cougatron
Tron, we are not male cheerleaders like yourself.

My major criticism during the Leach years was running the ball more...and when I say that, you and the other ****tards on here go apeshit...but Biggs says the same thing and you don't freak out.

This is a message board not a freaking cheerleading clinic. Man up and quit being so sensitive all the time... especially when you said Leach wouldn't get it done(it's right there in my signature for you to see an apologize for)

Donations and putting butts in seats > You playing God on a message board

As often on here you and your brother are pathological liars, you both have said things that not only were wrong, but proven to be wrong repeatedly....over...and over....and over.

In what world. In what world do you think YOUR sh*tty attitude and obnoxious behavior would go unchecked. Seriously do you walk into a restaurant and be “whine whine the chef won’t get it done the manager won’t get it done” when a place is being remodeled?

No you don’t do that..... because that’s what idiot a.ssholes do. Which is what you are and how you and your brother have acted.

And now somebody finally got sick of it and told you to f.uck off and you both don’t know how to handle it.

You’ve been embarrassed for the uninformed stupid “fans” you are and now you are so desperate to try to join in the conversation here you feebly try to cherry pick a comment out of a thread....in which I talk about still having hope that things turn around and even use the word hope numerous times.....and yet in some pathetic attempt to try and say I was wrong or wasn’t supportive?

It was your idiot brother who started that thread calling it “the worst loss in 50 years”.

Bahhhahaha even your pathetic attempts to try and cling to a shred of dignity...a shred....expose you and your brother for the sh*tty people you are.

And for that you will and always will be treated poorly on here because of YOUR behavior.

Wait..I thought I didn't post here enough...thats what this thread is about...and now you claim I'm trying to post here to cling to my dignity? Too funny.

Are you from Mars or something? Show me where I have lied.

I do welcome the day I get to embarrass you in front of your ugly ass wife.

You post here but your posts were nothing but trash and magically you disappear when things were going well. But when things weren’t you somehow find the time from your busy schedule with “friends”.

You straight up lied to people insinuating that I wasn’t supporting the team or Coach Leach in that thread and yet omit what I said IN THAT very thread.

Here let’s play a game to see how honest you are.

What thread is that post from. Who started it and what was the title of that thread?

What did I say in ALL my posts in that thread. Post all of my comments.

As often on here you and your brother are pathological liars, you both have said things that not only were wrong, but proven to be wrong repeatedly....over...and over....and over.

In what world. In what world do you think YOUR sh*tty attitude and obnoxious behavior would go unchecked. Seriously do you walk into a restaurant and be “whine whine the chef won’t get it done the manager won’t get it done” when a place is being remodeled?

No you don’t do that..... because that’s what idiot a.ssholes do. Which is what you are and how you and your brother have acted.

And now somebody finally got sick of it and told you to f.uck off and you both don’t know how to handle it.

You’ve been embarrassed for the uninformed stupid “fans” you are and now you are so desperate to try to join in the conversation here you feebly try to cherry pick a comment out of a thread....in which I talk about still having hope that things turn around and even use the word hope numerous times.....and yet in some pathetic attempt to try and say I was wrong or wasn’t supportive?

It was your idiot brother who started that thread calling it “the worst loss in 50 years”.

Bahhhahaha even your pathetic attempts to try and cling to a shred of dignity...a shred....expose you and your brother for the sh*tty people you are.

And for that you will and always will be treated poorly on here because of YOUR behavior.

Well I am gonna enjoy the win and the season. I suggest you get off my nuts and do the same.

You post here but your posts were nothing but trash and magically you disappear when things were going well. But when things weren’t you somehow find the time from your busy schedule with “friends”.

You straight up lied to people insinuating that I wasn’t supporting the team or Coach Leach in that thread and yet omit what I said IN THAT very thread.

Here let’s play a game to see how honest you are.

What thread is that post from. Who started it and what was the title of that thread?

What did I say in ALL my posts in that thread. Post all of my comments.

I posted a screenshot of you posting Leach wouldn't get it done and gave you some of your own medicine by making and it my signature and put you in your place...and now you don't like it and cry Wulff.

Last edited:
I posted a screenshot of you posting Leach wouldn't get it done and gave you some of your own medicine by making and made it my signature and put you in your place...and now you don't like it and cry Wulff.

There you go lying again. I didn’t say he wouldn’t get it done. YOU said those words. Go and post all my posts from that thread and answer the question... who started that thread and what was the title?

There you go lying again. I didn’t say he wouldn’t get it done. YOU said those words. Go and post all my posts from that thread and answer the question... who started that thread and what was the title?

Spin it however you like...but it's there in my signature for all to see..and I am rubbing your nose in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT