ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs get a commit from Davontavean Martin...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
a 6-4 receiver from Louisiana. His highlights are very impressive. Although he and Dallas Hobbs, the d-end from Massachusetts, are not rated, both are tall and athletic with good speed for their respective positions (Martin - 4.5/Hobbs 4.7).

a 6-4 receiver from Louisiana. His highlights are very impressive. Although he and Dallas Hobbs, the d-end from Massachusetts, are not rated, both are tall and athletic with good speed for their respective positions (Martin - 4.5/Hobbs 4.7).

In all seriousness, if Leach says it's ok, Kent should take a look at him. Increadible basketball highlights. I beleive he has an offer to New Orleans. Hell it certainly couldn't hurt.

I doubt Leach would just give the green light for that, unless that was included in his pitch i DM wanted to play basketball too.

It's exciting from a football standpoint though as a big receiver that can get up and high point the ball is something that is needed to get some balls downfield and stretch out defenses more.

Dude's basketball highlight real is unreal. Very, very athletic. His football highlight is really good, too. He was going to play at Tulane. The basketball coach there? Former NBA coach Mike Dunleavy.

He has very good jumping ability. He was second in the State high jump clearing 6'6 at their State meet. His basketball highlights in following up some shots are very Impressive. Ne Orleans has a good basketball program Martin feels his ability in football will eventually take him higher than his ability in basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT