ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs open as 15.5 point favorites

Do not take personal shots at me. Now, if you’d like to do it in person, DM me and we can make it happen. Otherwise, stick to the subject matter.

Wow......another internet tough guy. Consider me intimidated.

source.gif

Reactions: Fab5Coug
Down to 11.5. Not sure I’ve ever seen a spread move so much, so fast...especially against a stinky, stinky, terrible team that wins 1-2 games every season.

One of the interesting aspects to betting spreads is the volatility when a fan base that has been ambivalent suddenly acquires some hope. OSU has looked more like a PAC team lately than they have for a while, and their last win was credible. We, on the other hand, have been pretty mistake-prone and inconsistent. That appears to be bringing out more OSU betting money for this game than earlier in the season.

The poopy-butts have played a poopy-butt schedule...it has inflated their stats. Your hand-wringing over a terrible team like Oregon State, who has been historically bad for season after season, is “taking on Freudian proportions here.” They suck. If we lose to them, in Pullman, it’s because our players suck worse, not because the Beavers are formidable.
  1. Schedule: what are you talking about? You realize we're in the same conference - and division - right? And that they played Oklahoma State and Hawaii while we faced the Northern Colorado Bears and the NMSU Aggies? That's why Sagarin has OSU ranked #40 on strength of schedule and us at #57
  2. Hand Wringing: pointing out the fact that their strength is our weakness qualifies as "hand wringing?"
  3. Oregon State is usually bad: so what? This year, which is what matters, late in the season, we have the same record despite having a weaker schedule. THEY HAVE ALSO BEATEN THREE TEAMS THAT BEAT US.
  4. Freudian: you have a bizarre anal fixation which is where "Freudian", appropriately enough, originates. Throwing it back at me without respect for the meaning of the word is senseless.
  5. If we lose, it's because of us, not them: this is one of the great - and also vacuous and unsportsmanlike - canards of all time
I still believe we beat OSU. But basically everything you're banking on is a mistake. Not to mention, you've created an open-and-shut, self-contained, narcissistic logical fallacy:
  • There is no reason to be worried about OSU
  • This is because they've been bad in the past
  • If we lose, I'm not wrong because we "own" our loss instead of them owning their win
Nice.

Last warning before getting banned. Your choice.
If you have the authority to ban people from this site then perhaps you should do your job and "intimidate" the posters taking person shots at me instead of threatening me with banishment. Despite the smart ass (sorry for the "anal fixation") "internet tough guy" label, I'm simply implying that those throwing barbs at me should meet me in person and we can take the personal stuff elsewhere. No threats, just an offer. That's "punishable" but their comments aren't?

Laughable.

Last edited:
  1. Schedule: what are you talking about? You realize we're in the same conference - and division - right? And that they played Oklahoma State and Hawaii while we faced the Northern Colorado Bears and the NMSU Aggies? That's why Sagarin has OSU ranked #40 on strength of schedule and us at #57
  2. Hand Wringing: pointing out the fact that their strength is our weakness qualifies as "hand wringing?"
  3. Oregon State is usually bad: so what? This year, which is what matters, late in the season, we have the same record despite having a weaker schedule. THEY HAVE ALSO BEATEN THREE TEAMS THAT BEAT US.
  4. Freudian: you have a bizarre anal fixation which is where "Freudian", appropriately enough, originates. Throwing it back at me without respect for the meaning of the word is senseless.
  5. If we lose, it's because of us, not them: this is one of the great - and also vacuous and unsportsmanlike - canards of all time
I still believe we beat OSU. But basically everything you're banking on is a mistake. Not to mention, you've created an open-and-shut, self-contained, narcissistic logical fallacy:
  • There is no reason to be worried about OSU
  • This is because they've been bad in the past
  • If we lose, I'm not wrong because we "own" our loss instead of them owning their win
Nice.

If you don't like it then ignore it. Simple.

I don't have a green belt in anything. or a black belt. Probably don't need it.
If you have the authority to ban people from this site then perhaps you should do your job and "intimidate" the posters taking person shots at me instead of threatening me with banishment. Despite the smart ass (sorry for the "anal fixation") "internet tough guy" label, I'm simply implying that those throwing barbs at me should meet me in person and we can take the personal stuff elsewhere. No threats, just an offer. That's "punishable" but their comments aren't?

Laughable.
Like I said before...he's on here to make idle threats and his only message is that WSU has no reason for possibly losing to OSU. He's counting on WSU losing to OSU. He's "offering" physical harm...LOL. He'll be gone after the AC

Do a little self inventory of what you’re saying here pal. This is like reading a generic sports board comment generator.
Its just a matter of time before the ban.

It took my left brain a bit to figure out the backwards handle, but I'm sure everyone has recognized the content by now.

There are a few other new posters on the board too. Gotta wonder how many alt profiles are on here.

Its just a matter of time before the ban.

It took my left brain a bit to figure out the backwards handle, but I'm sure everyone has recognized the content by now.

There are a few other new posters on the board too. Gotta wonder how many alt profiles are on here.
.em wolb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT