ADVERTISEMENT

Dana Holgorsen to Houston

Think the Pac-12 is in trouble? The Big-12 just lost a coach with serious tenure to a school in the American.

The natives were restless in WV and Holgorson's seat appears to have been getting warmer. I am very interested to see if WV goes with a MAC level HC or a B10/SEC coordinator. If they have to stoop to a MAC coordinator, their AD is unprepared.

The natives were restless in WV and Holgorson's seat appears to have been getting warmer. I am very interested to see if WV goes with a MAC level HC or a B10/SEC coordinator. If they have to stoop to a MAC coordinator, their AD is unprepared.

SEC coordinator like the OC at Ole Miss???

Think I read WVU wasnt willing to match Houston's offer which is "only" $4M per. Even WSU could match that.

Wonder if they bring RichRod back.
I was wondering the same thing. He was hired yesterday by Ole Miss to be their offensive coordinator. Of course he was fired at Arizona for legal problems due to hostile work environment/sexually harassing an administrative assistant. Plus, he violated NCAA rules while he was at Michigan. Sounds like a perfect fit for a SEC school, but I could see him going back to WV.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
I was wondering the same thing. He was hired yesterday by Ole Miss to be their offensive coordinator. Of course he was fired at Arizona for legal problems due to hostile work environment/sexually harassing an administrative assistant. Plus, he violated NCAA rules while he was at Michigan. Sounds like a perfect fit for a SEC school, but I could see him going back to WV.

In West Virginia, it's not sexual harassment since she's your cousin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT