ADVERTISEMENT

De Laura

This is exactly what I was thinking as well. Applying the same hyperbolic statements/reaction to similar scenarios that represent (or at least seemingly so) the other side of the aisle. They say the capitol riot was a "Threat to our Democracy!!!" but won't condemn the threat to the safety and well-being of our civilization when it comes defunding the police. And when you ask them to apply the same line of reasoning to asinine policies such as defunding the police, they scream "WHATABOUTISM" while choking on their own spit as they foment with veins popping out their eyeballs.
Oh … defunding the police is the dumbest statement ever . Now what .

You are a fool.

You confirmed what I thought too. You apply different standards to situations that match your leftist religious beliefs. Nice. At least admit your bias.

Did you see my post where I said that BLM rioters should be in jail too?

FWIW, if I were King, all protests would be shut down by the police by 30 minutes after sundown and not allowed to resume until 30 minutes after sunrise. I would have flushed those pricks out of the CHOP the first night that they were in there. So, stick to your preconceived notions about me all that you want...but you don't really know how I think or feel.

Ah!
2020.09.19-01.45-waynedupree-5f660b77390f2.jpg

I can't find any foaming mouthes.
Omg if this doesn't epitomize Leftist Lunacy..... This IS the norm for the party of DEI.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Section 3-1a. in the NCAA bylaws. In order for a student athlete to transfer without sitting out a year they must successfully breach the capital of the US.
Hardship clause for Division 1 football

Section 9.40. "....if at any time the team of the student athlete has been unable to breach the 50 yard line during an entire game or if opponents have taken a knee before the end of the first half, the student athlete may transfer without sitting out a year"

Reactions: Coug90
Hardship clause for Division 1 football

Section 9.40. "....if at any time the team of the student athlete has been unable to breach the 50 yard line during an entire game or if opponents have taken a knee before the end of the first half, the student athlete may transfer without sitting out a year"
Section 12oz.24. If they don’t start serving beer in Martin Stadium next year I’m entering the transfer portal. I hear they are serving flaming Dr Peppers in Fansville.

Section 12oz.24. If they don’t start serving beer in Martin Stadium next year I’m entering the transfer portal. I hear they are serving flaming Dr Peppers in Fansville.
100% agree.

Are they serving beers in Moscow?

Ahhh…..the FDP. Apparently banned at some point because some chicks hairspray caught on fire. Things have never been the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT