ADVERTISEMENT

De Laura

If libtards cared about honest elections they'd put a serial number on each ballot (like we have on money), and require a legit state issued ID to vote.

But they won't and they'll scream "muh racism" and "muh white supremacy"

If you think Biden is the most popular president ever and won legitimately you probably have someone feed you while wearing a bib.

If libtards cared about honest elections they'd put a serial number on each ballot (like we have on money), and require a legit state issued ID to vote.

If you think Biden is the most popular president ever and won legitimately you probably have someone feed you while wearing a bib.
well you made a statement now back it up. I am all ears. So you think Trump won the general election, is that correct?

Let me ask you, in 2016 would you agree Trump went against Hillary Clinton, maybe the most hated Democratic candidate. Do you agree wit that statement? Do you agree Biden is more popular than Clinton?

well you made a statement now back it up. I am all ears. So you think Trump won the general election, is that correct?

Let me ask you, in 2016 would you agree Trump went against Hillary Clinton, maybe the most hated Democratic candidate. Do you agree wit that statement? Do you agree Biden is more popular than Clinton?

Kamala - super unpopular, had what like 1% of the black vote during her campaign? Nobody likes her, so people aren't voting because of her.

Biden - The blabbering moron that can't put out a sentence and has brought up drinking baby blood 3 times now in interviews. The guy couldn't get anyone to show up to his rallies yet is the MOST popular president ever? C'mon man!

2rTsqUM.png

Straight vertical lines in voting is totally legit. Totally.

Kamala - super unpopular, had what like 1% of the black vote during her campaign? Nobody likes her, so people aren't voting because of her.

Biden - The blabbering moron that can't put out a sentence and has brought up drinking baby blood 3 times now in interviews. The guy couldn't get anyone to show up to his rallies yet is the MOST popular president ever? C'mon man!

2rTsqUM.png

Straight vertical lines in voting is totally legit. Totally.
Ok now we are getting some where . You have zero proof like the 62 court cases and every audit saying Biden won. You don’t disagree with correct. It is he got more votes than trump you have. A problem with that you associate with his popularity . Michael Steele was head of RNC voted for Biden. Not because he was “more popular” or threw bad rallies, but to help defeat trump.

Trump barely won in Michigan and Wisconsin in 2016 against a despised Hillary . 40k votes separated them. Hillary won the popular vote.

So why is this so hard to get your head around… Biden needed not to be Hillary. Period. 40k is easy to make up especially when Trunp lied about covid, then shut the country down and unemployment was high.

Add on the Republicans like Steele and Trumps former communications guy the f word using guy . Republicans voted for Biden . That was the difference not because he was the most popular president ever

Here’s the Covid/Vax thread right now. Dancing Footballs!
Weird thing is... I never posted that

Your right about libtards and what you said about serial numbers, Voter ID, etc

But your not right that the election was rigged, fraudulently elected Biden.

Biden is not Popular anymore, and he shouldn't be popular, and shouldn't have been popular at Election time, and the stupid american people shouldn't have elected Biden.

But Biden did win legit back then. And trying to overthrow the Election results by Trump Rhetoric, crying fraud, Trump trying to get Mike Pence to not certify election results, and sparking the Jan 6 riot to try to force Mike Pence to overturn election result, IS, WAS STUPID, BAD, ETC.

The only thing right that Trump did, is that if you believe there is fraud, then you rightfully go to the Courts.

And THE USA SUPREME COURT WITH A 6-3 CONSERVATIVE NOT DEMOCRAT NOT LIBERAL MAJORITY, WHO WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TRUMP WIN, SAID THAT THERE WAS NO FRAUD, THAT BIDEN WON LEGIT.

And Mike Pence, a conservative republican, the VP, said that there was no fraud, that Biden won legit.

You and others of your kind are CONSPIRACY NUTS, and your kind are the kind that did the Jan 6 riots, etc.

And it's your kind that is being STUPID, about this.

Stop the STUPIDITY. Accept that the election was legit according to ALL the recounts, courts, investigations, etc.

Not one investigation, court, judge, lawsuit, etc, has found fraud, or enough fraud to change results of the overall election results, etc.

Elections should go through the scrutiny that Trump did. But once that scrutiny process has found that the election was legit, you have to accept the election results.

What your doing is worse then when Libtards threw a fit over Trump winning, because even tho they WRONGLY rioted in streets over Trump winning, at least they didn't storm the capitol, and try to force the election results to be changed

And you STILL STUPIDLY DEFEND Jan 6, etc.

Just stop the STUPIDITY.

Ok now we are getting some where . You have zero proof like the 62 court cases and every audit saying Biden won. You don’t disagree with correct. It is he got more votes than trump you have. A problem with that you associate with his popularity . Michael Steele was head of RNC voted for Biden. Not because he was “more popular” or threw bad rallies, but to help defeat trump.

Trump barely won in Michigan and Wisconsin in 2016 against a despised Hillary . 40k votes separated them. Hillary won the popular vote.

So why is this so hard to get your head around… Biden needed not to be Hillary. Period. 40k is easy to make up especially when Trunp lied about covid, then shut the country down and unemployment was high.

Add on the Republicans like Steele and Trumps former communications guy the f word using guy . Republicans voted for Biden . That was the difference not because he was the most popular president ever

If libtards cry russia gate for 4 years I should be able to cry voter fraud for 4 years. Thankfully Biden won't last that long.

If libtards cry russia gate for 4 years I should be able to cry voter fraud for 4 years. Thankfully Biden won't last that long.

2 wrongs dont make a right. Just because the libtards, wrongly did that doesn't mean we should wrongly cry fraud, especially when the election was found by recounts, courts, investigations, etc, to be legit.

We are supposed to be better then the Libtards, and don't do wrong things like wrongly cry fraud, when the election was legit.

STOP THE STUPIDITY

Even tho this is not the place for Politics, I can't let either, both politic sides slide on this.

Trump did BOTH good and bad things.

It's extreme for Repubs to defend Jan 6. Trump used extreme Rhetoric to try to wrongly tell the Repubs, people, that there was election fraud. Trump tried to get Mike Pence to not certify the election results, as was Mike Pence's, and other's job. Trump's fiery extreme Rhetoric convinced the more crazy, extreme part of the Repubs to as a UNARMED MOB, do the Jan 6 capital riots, that did threaten, try to force Mike Pence to overturn the election.

That was extremely bad, serious. And stupid Repubs still wrongly defend January 6, and still stupidly allow Trump to lead the Repub party, when it is Ben Carson, Ron De Santis, Marc Rubio, Ted Cruz, etc, that should be presidential candidate, leading Repub party.

There is a precedent in USA, that if a president loses reelection, they are done, finished, they dont get to run for reelection after they lose reelection, after the other party's candidate becomes president, and after that president's term ends, runs for reelection.

And the ex president doesn't get to continue to lead the Party. After they fail to win their reelection bid, THEY ARE DONE.

That's the way it's always been. Trump should not run for reelection after Biden's first term, and should not lead the Repub party. He should be done, like all the presidents before him.

That's the stupidity of the Repubs.

The stupidity of the DEMOCRATS:

Trump did some good things.

The 300 rioters were not looting, burning, etc. They were UNARMED.

Was it wrong, bad, just as wrong as the Antifa, BLM riots, etc? HECK YES.

Is it comparable to Pearl Harbor, etc? HECK NO.

Did democracy, freedom die because of Trump, Jan 6? HECK NO.

Did Trump, Jan 6, etc, erode trust in the Democratic system,? HECK YES.

TRUTH, FACT IS BOTH REPUBS AND DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN STUPID, WRONG OVER, ABOUT JAN 6, ETC.

AND THIS IS FROM A SEMI CONSERVATIVE TO SEMI MODERATE SEMI REPUBLICAN, SEMI CONSTITUTIONALIST, SEMI LIBERTARIAN, SEMI INDEPENDENT, THAT USUALLY SIDES WITH THE REPUBLICANS.

Both parties, and both sides, and posters, posting about this, should stop the STUPIDITY, their WRONG stance, etc, over, about this issue, Jan 6, Trump, etc.
My septic tank does good and bad things too. I tend to remember when it doesn’t do it’s job and my lawn turns into a F’in cesspool and costs me a ton of money.

Reactions: mikalalas
Your right about libtards and what you said about serial numbers, Voter ID, etc

But your not right that the election was rigged, fraudulently elected Biden.

Biden is not Popular anymore, and he shouldn't be popular, and shouldn't have been popular at Election time, and the stupid american people shouldn't have elected Biden.

But Biden did win legit back then. And trying to overthrow the Election results by Trump Rhetoric, crying fraud, Trump trying to get Mike Pence to not certify election results, and sparking the Jan 6 riot to try to force Mike Pence to overturn election result, IS, WAS STUPID, BAD, ETC.

The only thing right that Trump did, is that if you believe there is fraud, then you rightfully go to the Courts.

And THE USA SUPREME COURT WITH A 6-3 CONSERVATIVE NOT DEMOCRAT NOT LIBERAL MAJORITY, WHO WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TRUMP WIN, SAID THAT THERE WAS NO FRAUD, THAT BIDEN WON LEGIT.

And Mike Pence, a conservative republican, the VP, said that there was no fraud, that Biden won legit.

You and others of your kind are CONSPIRACY NUTS, and your kind are the kind that did the Jan 6 riots, etc.

And it's your kind that is being STUPID, about this.

Stop the STUPIDITY. Accept that the election was legit according to ALL the recounts, courts, investigations, etc.

Not one investigation, court, judge, lawsuit, etc, has found fraud, or enough fraud to change results of the overall election results, etc.

Elections should go through the scrutiny that Trump did. But once that scrutiny process has found that the election was legit, you have to accept the election results.

What your doing is worse then when Libtards threw a fit over Trump winning, because even tho they WRONGLY rioted in streets over Trump winning, at least they didn't storm the capitol, and try to force the election results to be changed

And you STILL STUPIDLY DEFEND Jan 6, etc.

Just stop the STUPIDITY.

It wasnt legit though.
2 wrongs dont make a right. Just because the libtards, wrongly did that doesn't mean we should wrongly cry fraud, especially when the election was found by recounts, courts, investigations, etc, to be legit.

We are supposed to be better then the Libtards, and don't do wrong things like wrongly cry fraud, when the election was legit.

STOP THE STUPIDITY

It's okay. Everyone that voted for Biden get what they asked for. Shitty gas prices, uncontrolled inflation, no back bone against China and Russia...the list goes on. Trump was far from perfect but he was a hell of a lot better than the clown show in the office now.

It wasnt legit though.

It's okay. Everyone that voted for Biden get what they asked for. Shitty gas prices, uncontrolled inflation, no back bone against China and Russia...the list goes on. Trump was far from perfect but he was a hell of a lot better than the clown show in the office now.
Lets not forget how illegals are pouring into the country via the Biden invite.... The disaster that was Afghanistan. A son who literally can't keep his nose clean.... I mean if Trump's kids did even a fraction of the sh1t Hunter did, there would be no end to the media onslaught. But whatever... At least you don't have to read mean tweets right?

I guess the simple question is if you think 1/6/21 was just a blip on the screen ... a "one off", or perhaps a sign of things to come.

The answer to that question corresponds in proportion to someone who thinks our democracy (if not in trouble) sustained a lasting wound that has left a mark. Do you think it sustained a "wound"?
If that left a 'wound' god forbid there's ever a real attack on this country. The only wounded are those who continue to feed their addiction to the political theater being fed to them daily.

Are you in charge of the street smarts rankings? Admittedly my strength of schedule is pretty weak given the opponents available.

Rolo chose to do what is best for his health (since covid has zero chance of killing him and omicron will now give him natural immunity with only mild or no symptoms) and stood on a principle that neither of us would have given the incredible cost to him. That is admirable.

FYI Sellas and Ed...

"Asked on ABC’s “Good Morning America” about a study showing that vaccines targeting COVID-19 and its variants have successfully prevented serious illness, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the head of the Centers for Disease Control, admitted, “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with.”

Also, overwhelmingly deaths occurred for those in the >70 year old demographic. I'm pretty sure Rolo is well under that age group and has no comorbitities.

Can we start an off topic political board so we don’t have to read this shit every post??
Lots of people have asked for that before. Mod is either too busy or too lazy to do it.
Other Rival boards have it.

If that left a 'wound' god forbid there's ever a real attack on this country. The only wounded are those who continue to feed their addiction to the political theater being fed to them daily.

Are you in charge of the street smarts rankings? Admittedly my strength of schedule is pretty weak given the opponents available.

Interesting that the left refers to 1/6 as an "insurrection". Pretty sure no one has been charged with insurrection. Kristy, right?

Lots of political prisoners being held in solitary confinement and beaten by guards for just being in the Capitol building too. Shameful for our government.

Well...short term I don't disagree with you. But Pearl Harbor nor 9/11 is a threat to our democracy. So what happened on 1/6 is much longer lasting and much more devastating to our future.
Neither was 1/6...unless you believe our government could topple like a house of cards. Ed, you are so absurd. A true leftist Seattleite.

Do you know how much Zuckerberg spent to rig the election...with the complicity of our corporate media? I bet you don't.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Interesting that the left refers to 1/6 as an "insurrection". Pretty sure no one has been charged with insurrection. Kristy, right?

Lots of political prisoners being held in solitary confinement and beaten by guards for just being in the Capitol building too. Shameful for our government.

Anyone who entered into the Capitol as part of the "movement' or whatever someone wants to call it deserves to be in prison. What happened at the Capitol on January 6th was an abomination and a horrifying attack on democracy. I've been a registered Republican since 1988 but I quit being one when the cowardly leadership of the Republican Party bowed before Trump and has refused to destroy him for the dictator wannabe that he is. So worried about offending his base that they choose to ignore what happened.

If what happened last year had happened in 2016.....every single person saying that those insurrectionists were "political prisoners" would flip their script 180 degrees in a heartbeat. You know that to be true.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Anyone who entered into the Capitol as part of the "movement' or whatever someone wants to call it deserves to be in prison. What happened at the Capitol on January 6th was an abomination and a horrifying attack on democracy. I've been a registered Republican since 1988 but I quit being one when the cowardly leadership of the Republican Party bowed before Trump and has refused to destroy him for the dictator wannabe that he is. So worried about offending his base that they choose to ignore what happened.

If what happened last year had happened in 2016.....every single person saying that those insurrectionists were "political prisoners" would flip their script 180 degrees in a heartbeat. You know that to be true.

But the BLM riots in the summer of 2020 which resulted in $5B of property damage...and the deaths of 2 dozen people...AND the destruction of government buildings (police HQ burned down and federal courthouse burned and attacked) were not worth mentioning as an attack on government?

(By the way, all done in the height of a major pandemic.)

Right Flatland? Show me the posts you made objecting to those violent acts of "insurrection" against federal and local governments.

People who only were meandering in the Capitol are still imprisoned in solitary confinement...and were beaten by prison employees...with no ability to access their own attorneys. This is good? This is our so-called Justice Department at work...

It's shameful.

People who only were meandering in the Capitol are still imprisoned in solitary confinement...and were beaten by prison employees...with no ability to access their own attorneys. This is good? This is our so-called Justice Department at work...

It's shameful.
Those were pretty threatening cell phones they were brandishing.

Selfies are scary. But apparently not as scary as due process and the right to a speedy trial.

But the BLM riots in the summer of 2020 which resulted in $5B of property damage...and the deaths of 2 dozen people...AND the destruction of government buildings (police HQ burned down and federal courthouse burned and attacked) were not worth mentioning as an attack on government?

(By the way, all done in the height of a major pandemic.)

Right Flatland? Show me the posts you made objecting to those violent acts of "insurrection" against federal and local governments.

"What about" is the stupidest game you can play. FWIW, everyone who committed arson or broke into buildings in the BLM riots should be in jail too.

I have always said that those people should be in jail. I don't need to "go find a post" because that's what I've said every time.

You can be opposed to crime committed by both liberals and conservatives. You don't have to pick a side.

It's shameful.

If someone was dumb enough to go inside that building after watching people tear down the doors? Yeah.....they should be in prison. FWIW, I think your story about solitary confinement is bullsh!t, because every person that I've seen discussed was at home and represented by an attorney. Don't get your news from OAN or other propaganda sites. News as entertainment is disgusting.

What takes January 6th to a whole new level are the pictures of insurrectionists carrying plastic wrist straps, seeing lunatics erect a gallows and watching the video where you can hear people yelling, "Hang Mike Pence" or "Hang Pelosi". You can say, "oh, that was just for show"......but knowing mob mentality and watching the stupid sh!t that went on that day, I have no doubt that Nancy Pelosi would have died that day if some of those people had their choice.

It was a disgusting terrorist act by thousands of fools deluded by the cult of personality that was the Orange Cheeto-in-Chief. Trying to paint it as anything other than that is anti-American. Since someone else brought up BLM, I f'ing guarantee that your story wouldn't be the same if it was a bunch of brown colored folks breaking into the Capitol on January 6th, 2020. Too many people have no problem with those idiots vandalizing and stealing from the Capitol because some black folks did the same thing. Donald Trump and his deluded fools for a base are going to be the death of our country and it's pretty sad to watch it happening.

If someone was dumb enough to go inside that building after watching people tear down the doors? Yeah.....they should be in prison. FWIW, I think your story about solitary confinement is bullsh!t, because every person that I've seen discussed was at home and represented by an attorney. Don't get your news from OAN or other propaganda sites. News as entertainment is disgusting.

What takes January 6th to a whole new level are the pictures of insurrectionists carrying plastic wrist straps, seeing lunatics erect a gallows and watching the video where you can hear people yelling, "Hang Mike Pence" or "Hang Pelosi". You can say, "oh, that was just for show"......but knowing mob mentality and watching the stupid sh!t that went on that day, I have no doubt that Nancy Pelosi would have died that day if some of those people had their choice.

It was a disgusting terrorist act by thousands of fools deluded by the cult of personality that was the Orange Cheeto-in-Chief. Trying to paint it as anything other than that is anti-American. Since someone else brought up BLM, I f'ing guarantee that your story wouldn't be the same if it was a bunch of brown colored folks breaking into the Capitol on January 6th, 2020. Too many people have no problem with those idiots vandalizing and stealing from the Capitol because some black folks did the same thing. Donald Trump and his deluded fools for a base are going to be the death of our country and it's pretty sad to watch it happening.
A few unarmed Iranian students went into the embassy . They wanted a tour . No biggie

A few unarmed Iranian students went into the embassy . They wanted a tour . No biggie
Oh wow. Besides the fact that they held Americans hostage with guns...

Do you realize there were no arms found on those charged and arrested?

Do you realize NO ONE was charged with "insurrection? Of course you don't.

First, I have no idea what those sources you cite are.

Second, I heard an interview allowed by the government of one of the prisoners who stated he has been beaten and put in solitary confinement for months...all without access to an attorney of his choice.

Get off your lying corporate news sites and broaden your knowledge base.

You are a fool.

You confirmed what I thought too. You apply different standards to situations that match your leftist religious beliefs. Nice. At least admit your bias.

First, I have no idea what those sources you cite are.

Second, I heard an interview allowed by the government of one of the prisoners who stated he has been beaten and put in solitary confinement for months...all without access to an attorney of his choice.

Get off your lying corporate news sites and broaden your knowledge base.
Ummm… was he beaten by other inmates ? Just maybe he was put in solitary confinement because he was getting the crap beat out of him.

Second, if he was using a public defender he doesn’t get his choice . He and his family can HIRE anyone they want .Matter of fact he can represent himself. I hope he does and saves the money .

You are a fool.

You confirmed what I thought too. You apply different standards to situations that match your leftist religious beliefs. Nice. At least admit your bias.
This is exactly what I was thinking as well. Applying the same hyperbolic statements/reaction to similar scenarios that represent (or at least seemingly so) the other side of the aisle. They say the capitol riot was a "Threat to our Democracy!!!" but won't condemn the threat to the safety and well-being of our civilization when it comes defunding the police. And when you ask them to apply the same line of reasoning to asinine policies such as defunding the police, they scream "WHATABOUTISM" while choking on their own spit as they foment with veins popping out their eyeballs.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT