ADVERTISEMENT

Dillard is going to be a great asset

EdmondsCoug

Redshirt
Nov 8, 2012
That kid is going to be good. Leach and McGuire did a nice job evaluating him. He was a great find. He held up nicely in the 2nd half. He needs to get bigger, but he held his own in the 2nd half. Athletic kid who works hard.

The young man is interesting, isn't he? I was a bit concerned to see him out there as, like you, I think that he still needs weight. But it worked out fine. Put another thirty pounds on him and he will be a good one.

The young man is interesting, isn't he? I was a bit concerned to see him out there as, like you, I think that he still needs weight. But it worked out fine. Put another thirty pounds on him and he will be a good one.

Yes, he is going to be a good one. The coaches talked about him from almost day one. The Cougars recruited three OL that year: Krespz, Evers and Dillard. Krespz and Evers were three stars, Dillard was a two stars. Dillard from the beginning was the best.

That kid is going to be good. Leach and McGuire did a nice job evaluating him. He was a great find. He held up nicely in the 2nd half. He needs to get bigger, but he held his own in the 2nd half. Athletic kid who works hard.
EC...AS a fellow Edmonds res it was great to see the kid hold his own. He was a unknown in terms of game day, and you never know how young kids will respond. He was more than good. He is a fixture at LT for the next three years, Looking at his frame he can go 315 or 320 and not lose a step.

His dad played for Walden as a DE, and his dad never really played but was very athletic. He has good genes.

EC...AS a fellow Edmonds res it was great to see the kid hold his own. He was a unknown in terms of game day, and you never know how young kids will respond. He was more than good. He is a fixture at LT for the next three years, Looking at his frame he can go 315 or 320 and not lose a step.

His dad played for Walden as a DE, and his dad never really played but was very athletic. He has good genes.
OT but wow, Edmonds native here. Don't live there anymore obviously but it will always be my favorite town.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT