ADVERTISEMENT

Disgruntled fan looking for a new team.

Sep 8, 2019
I'm a very tired husker fan, looking for something different. I've always liked coach Leach, and what you guys have been doing lately makes me want to follow this team.

I don't know what to say about Nebraska. They seem to have adequate athletes to compete. The overall schemes seem pretty standard. Lots of dumb mistakes, but this is game 2, so that is not a shock. Losing twice to Colorado has got to bite. You are welcome here!

Reactions: mikalalas
I'm a very tired husker fan, looking for something different. I've always liked coach Leach, and what you guys have been doing lately makes me want to follow this team.
Don't give up on your team. But, you are welcome to join us and become a Cougar fan as well. Leach's teams are fun to watch. As good as he is, I think he is still underrated.

Thanks for stopping bye. Used to enjoy watching the Devaney and Osborne teams. Glad to have you.

Don't bail yet. That was a tough loss. Let Frost bring more talent in. Good things are coming. We hope you will make the Cougs your second favorite team however.

Reactions: mikalalas
You're welcome here. We can certainly sympathize with you though...we all made it through dark years of the previous regime. Hang in there, my friend.

Reactions: metprof
Thanks for stopping bye. Used to enjoy watching the Devaney and Osborne teams. Glad to have you.
I sometimes watch old games on youtube when I can find them. The creativity of Osborne's offense during the Turner Gill years surprised me.

Bummed for you guys. Have always liked and rooted for the Nebraska program. Great history, fans, coaches...Osborne one of best ever. And I loved the Nebraska triple option. Ran it better than any team in history IMO.

Hoping Nebraska gets it back together and regains some of that dominance.

Patience, Grasshopper. As others have mentioned, we are quite familiar with your frustration. Frost looks to be a good one and I would be surprised if Nebraska did not steadily improve. That said, welcome to Coug Nation.

If your AD's track record is any indication, Frost can lose at least 30 more games before his seat gets warm.

Reactions: 79COUG
Nebraska used to be the standard for player development. Unfortunately, everyone caught on and did the same.
51Tb5KHLY7L._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If your AD's track record is any indication, Frost can lose at least 30 more games before his seat gets warm.
I don't think he's going to lose for more than one season. He the right recipe at UCF and there's some buy in time at Nebraska. Remember how many of us were predicting a winning season in Leach's first year?? Anything less than 8-9 wins...Leach and staff were on the internet hot seat.

Well, UN got the right guy. He looks like Robert Redford. He's a motivational personality. You'd like to think he could land some talent and get things moving there.

I'd wager that A&M, Baylor, TCU, TT, Oklahoma State, etc all deciding to be better at football probably hurt Nebraska's recruiting in Texas. Also leaving the Big 12 couldn't have helped land those kids. Less kids matriculate up the highway when there are good teams at home or closer to home to play for.

UN may have to move north into Chicago or muscle the SEC teams in the South to get their guys.

It'll be interesting to see what Frost does to land kids. You may see them in California.

Welcome aboard. Don’t give up on coach frost. Nebraska will turn the corner. I honestly thought they had Colorado...

But in the mean time welcome to Coug nation!

Our QB is Anthony Gordon a 3 year backup from JUCO who won the job this fall.

We have a great running back in Max Borghi

We are loaded at receivers so there is a lot to learn on them.

Dez Patmon - Big powerful outside receiver
Tay Martin - Lanky rangy outside receiver
Rodrick Fischer - Tall Speedster (runs track)
Travel Harris - Nimble fast slot receiver who also is a kickoff threat.
Renard Bell - micro speedster inside slot
Brandon Arconado - consistent hands slot guy.
Calvin Jackson - overall utility outside receiver.
Kassidy Woods - a giant slot receivers. He tall.

Defensively we have Tracy Claeys as our DC. You may remember his from Minnesota. We have a lot to work on that’s all I gotta say about that. We learning about them as we go enjoy your time here.

Reactions: PeteTheChop
Stand by your man. Frost has to win, or Nebraska will slip into irrelevancy. It has been viewed as an impossible job for a long time now, and will never be able to recruit a top tier coach. If Frost can win and is willing to stay, then there could be some good seasons ahead. If he is forced out (and I saw an article yesterday of Nebraska fans lamenting his 7-year contract), or if he jumps ship, the 20-year downward spiral continues....

Moos because of his age wont be allowed by NEB to hire the next coach if Frost has to go.
(Doubt they'd want Leach)
If that is a reference to Ernie, Moos just fired the NEB hoops coach.

Well, You guys have a good women’s volleyball team. Our women are pretty good too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT