ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have a shot Prediction thread

kougkurt

Hall Of Fame
Nov 19, 2011
In all my years of predicting Coug scores, I don’t think I have ever had them losing. And it doesn’t start this weekend. Cougs go into Autzen and clip the Ducks 62-6

Hell no. We getting drilled

As many as the ducks want - 17 Cougs.

The only way the Cougs stay in the game is to get up by 3 TDs early, which is a tall order. Oregon is out to prove a point after last weeks loss, I hope it doesn't get ugly.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
The only way the Cougs stay in the game is to get up by 3 TDs early, which is a tall order. Oregon is out to prove a point after last weeks loss, I hope it doesn't get ugly.
This WSU team almost blew a 3 TD lead against OSU. They wouldn't hold one against UO.

If we score first, WSU 27 UO 38.
If we make the first two scores, WSU 34 UO 31.
If they score first, WSU 24 UO 42.
If they make the first two scores, WSU 17 UO 49.

I'll check in on the Coug win after my threesome with Sandra Bullock and Sofia Vergara.
Sorry to inform you that Sofia has already committed to bring her world class ass over to my place this weekend. You are welcome to keep Sandra, as I am replacing her with Kate Mara, since I saw her in "Shooter" again last night. ;-)

They've got too much depth, rotating guys in and out, consistently fresh. Our defense gets tired. Third week in a row, getting blown out. Wheels are falling off. WIBS. (We're.In.Bad.Shape), and the team has quit.

Maybe Oregon will look past us, with the Utes? No energy? Chances of shocking the world? 2%.

Reactions: ATACFD
Sorry to inform you that Sofia has already committed to bring her world class ass over to my place this weekend. You are welcome to keep Sandra, as I am replacing her with Kate Mara, since I saw her in "Shooter" again last night. ;-)
She's cute, but after seeing her in House of Cards....she's on the bench.

They've got too much depth, rotating guys in and out, consistently fresh. Our defense gets tired. Third week in a row, getting blown out. Wheels are falling off. WIBS. (We're.In.Bad.Shape), and the team has quit.

Maybe Oregon will look past us, with the Utes? No energy? Chances of shocking the world? 2%.

Post of the year right here. 🤨

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Kate's a good option. I believe her grandfather is Wellington Mara. Marry money.

48-27 quacks. The line looks soft but Vegas is usually right (not last week!)

I see the Coug offense having a bit more of a pulse this week, Ducks offense is going to be a problem though.

I predict the Beavers will be absolutely delighted after the game.

defending%20big%2012%20champs_zpsrnmqmswn.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT