ADVERTISEMENT

Do "we" pass the Huskies if they lose to OSU?

Dec 1, 2018
Figured I'd start this moronic thread for all the Cougs who think that beating Iowa St. by 2 means that you're better than the Huskies if they lose to Ohio St.

Someone was going to post it.

Carry on.

I cannot wait for all the ridiculous attempts at legitimizing yourselves as the better program IF that happens.

Figured I'd start this moronic thread for all the Cougs who think that beating Iowa St. by 2 means that you're better than the Huskies if they lose to Ohio St.

Carry on.

I cannot wait for all the ridiculous attempts at legitimizing yourselves as the better program IF that happens.
Don't know. Feel strongly the Cyclones would have beaten UW though. Does that make WSU better? Probably.

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

Depends how bad OSU beat them. UW would obviously have a gripe if we pass them, but 11-2 is likely to get more voter respect than 9-4.

Reactions: rity and kougkurt
GFY. Just won a bowl game after a solid season, and you have to start this on an opponent message board to validate your fragile ego? F’ing pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: COUGinNCW
Probably - but that doesn’t validate or negate perhaps the most fun season in WSU history. ‘81 and ‘97 are the only two that come close.

Reactions: random soul

Carry on.

Cal beat the uw, do you think that Cal is a better team?

tOSU looked terrible all year. Would really say something about UW's trajectory if they dropped this one.

BTW how far are we into CD's kitchen that WazzuWatch is now his homepage?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT