ADVERTISEMENT

Ducks 21 WSU 3 (baseball)

kayak15

Hall Of Fame
Apr 17, 2012
Mercer Island
21-3. Good Lord! Someone, I think that it was 1990, suggested early that this was going to be a long season. How right he was. Do not bother to compare the success of this team to those coached by Ernie Kent. We are now in Paul Graham territory. Chun has stated that he is satisfied with the progress of the bb team. I hope that he knows something that the rest of us do not.

Good grief. Baseball, men’s and women’s basketball. These programs have fallen to unprecedented lows.

21-3. Good Lord! Someone, I think that it was 1990, suggested early that this was going to be a long season. How right he was. Do not bother to compare the success of this team to those coached by Ernie Kent. We are now in Paul Graham territory. Chun has stated that he is satisfied with the progress of the bb team. I hope that he knows something that the rest of us do not.
You sure that’s not a football game score?

They should've kept Minshew out on the mound after that ceremonial first pitch!

Glad Cougar

He has baseball eligibility...……

This is really terrible. 2 Freshman pitchers endured most of the damage, but if that is the best you can put out there it is a sad thing. Where are your Soph and Junior pitchers, coach? And they didn't even have a Tuesday game, so were at full strength.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT