ADVERTISEMENT

E60

taf88

Hall Of Fame
Dec 21, 2005
A bit somber, but ESPN E60 had 30-minutes on Ryan Hilinski, and the Hilinski family last night.
Spoke w/the entire family, and still so many unanswered questions.

Thanks for heads up. I will hunt that down and watch.
They had a significant amount of Martin Stadium highlights and shots of the Palouse.
Heard a little bit from the family about Tyler’s actions prior to him taking his life. Needless to say they were stunned, and were not aware of the severity of the situation.
They spent a couple minutes talking to Leach and Antonio Huffman, who apparently delivered the devastating news to Mrs. Hilinski.
His younger brother seems to be an outstanding young man who speaks well beyond his 18 years.
The other segment was also interesting regarding WR, Deandre Hopkins. A woman threw bleach and battery acid at his moms face leaving her blind, and severely disfigured when DH was 10.

Last edited:
A bit somber, but ESPN E60 had 30-minutes on Ryan Hilinski, and the Hilinski family last night.
Spoke w/the entire family, and still so many unanswered questions.

I hope his death does not go in vane. I hope they discover things they have never known about blows to the head, depression etc.

I want to watch the episode. From a distance on the surface it appears everyone was extremely surprised. Did he ever show hints of depression growing up or when he was on campus.

Did they say why the teammates were so concerned they would knock down his door? It seems a little extreme unless somehow they knew he was home and not up on campus, getting food, or meeting with someone.

I hope his death does not go in vane. I hope they discover things they have never known about blows to the head, depression etc.

I want to watch the episode. From a distance on the surface it appears everyone was extremely surprised. Did he ever show hints of depression growing up or when he was on campus.

Did they say why the teammates were so concerned they would knock down his door? It seems a little extreme unless somehow they knew he was home and not up on campus, getting food, or meeting with someone.

Pelluer realized that his gun was gone, and they found his car at the old apartment. That's why.

Found it on Sling, ESPN on demand. Not really anything new and significant regarding Tyler and the what/why. His family doesn’t have answers either.

Still just devastating. Listening to his dad talk about going through a day, thinking things are going OK, then suddenly realizing “Tyler’s not here.” The room got a little dusty for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT