ADVERTISEMENT

Step one to new sports streaming service, and how we watch sports.

roses04

Hall Of Fame
Oct 4, 2003
It's still a ways off but Fox partnering with ESPN and Disney is a big deal, watching all your sports on standard cable or over the air TV will have limited offerings in just a few years. Comcast and NBC and CBS are not part of this deal, but I am sure we will be hearing about new partnerships and players. Look for Amazon Prime, and Apple TV, and others to get in on this as well.

Fox, ESPN , Warner Bros, and Disney form partnership

It's almost like we've seen something like this before...hmm...something that's bundled and sold for a lot of money...

Cable jokes aside, will be interesting if anything anti-trust comes out of this.

Reactions: Coug90
Cable bundled packages, of which many options were not watched. This will most likely be more tailored to your specific wants and needs, and collectively will probably cost more. CBS and NBC are not part of this deal, so you'll have to pay them separately for their programing.

Cable bundled packages, of which many options were not watched. This will most likely be more tailored to your specific wants and needs, and collectively will probably cost more. CBS and NBC are not part of this deal, so you'll have to pay them separately for their programing.
Hmmm. Well I have long been willing to pay extra for cable just to get the very few shows that I watch, and sports. I don't want to coninue cable AND have to get 2 or 3 streaming app s or whatever the F they are - even now Paramount+ has about half the shows I would like to watch but I won't pay the $10 or whatever.

Wonder how cable will react, and if a bunch of these useless channels and shows will just go away. I would be happy with that. Would be interesting to see what programs cost cable what to air (and ultimately cost me).

WSU should launch its own service. Put it on KWSU, offer to sell it to KXLY in Spokane, KING or someone in Seattle and also have its own streaming. As WSU has its own broadcast school and at least 2 channels of HD in the Eastern WA area it should be a cinch. Hire a couple of Spokane or Tricity or Seattle folks to do the broadcasts.

Move back to Bohler, let 800 students camp-out to get in for the live action, the rest can watch on there TV's.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT