ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN broadcastin LIVE! from Pullman

Brock's radio mate (Salk?) has been taking jabs about Pullman all show long and even made fun of the Coug.

He must DIE!!!!!!!!!

(Sarcasm of course, can't catch me PC police!)

Brock continues to be a class act though.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Brock's radio mate (Salk?) has been taking jabs about Pullman all show long and even made fun of the Coug.

He must DIE!!!!!!!!!

(Sarcasm of course, can't catch me PC police!)

Brock continues to be a class act though.

Really, I haven't got that at all. He has made jokes about that two people got injured making a sandwich for him yesterday.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Really, I haven't got that at all. He has made jokes about that two people got injured making a sandwich for him yesterday.

Just constant side comments like: "I am prepared to see everything there is to see in Pullman, which I'm told can be accomplished in just a day"

*a few laughs*

Just constant side comments like: "I am prepared to see everything there is to see in Pullman, which I'm told can be accomplished in just a day"

*a few laughs*

He also picked the Cougars to win against Stanford, plus he has said on many occasions that he believes Pullman would have been a better fit for Brock than the uw was.

It is his job to entertain not just be a lobbyist for WSU. I have also heard him knock the uw on many occasions. I thought he was fair. We'll see what he says on Monday after spending a weekend in Pullman.

Salk I thought was fine. He'll even have a lot more COUG in his heart, after this weekend. All good. Brock is not only a class act, frankly, I hope Brock stays in Seattle, and has a long run with local radio, here.
Let's hope this is one of many broadcast trips to Pullman for the crew at ESPN 710 Seattle.

He also picked the Cougars to win against Stanford, plus he has said on many occasions that he believes Pullman would have been a better fit for Brock than the uw was.
Was it a given that Brock would be a Husky? Did we even have a chance?

It is his job to entertain not just be a lobbyist for WSU. I have also heard him knock the uw on many occasions. I thought he was fair. We'll see what he says on Monday after spending a weekend in Pullman.

If only I had said something about sarcasm in my original post... Sigh...

Was it a given that Brock would be a Husky? Did we even have a chance?

No, WSU finished in third place for his services behind the uw and UCLA. His dad (the Puyallup HS head coach) had a very close relationship with the uw and there was a pipeline from Puyallup to the uw back then. Brock even says as much.

Last edited:
Brock is a closet Coug. He loves Pullman and you can tell he's one of those Huskies who most of his friends are Cougs...because Brock's actually a cool guy.

I bet if he had to do it over he'd have gone Crimson.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Brock is a closet Coug. He loves Pullman and you can tell he's one of those Huskies who most of his friends are Cougs...because Brock's actually a cool guy.

I bet if he had to do it over he'd have gone Crimson.
Brock really liked coach Price. He said that Mike Price was very much like his dad. The problem is that, as you know, his dad, as head coach of Puyallup had a good pipeline to the UW, and Brock probably wanted to please his dad by committing to the UW. I agree, he probably would be a COUG if he could do it all over again.

Last edited:

*a few laughs*
True enough, Seattle has TONS of stuff to do....but it takes hours in sh*tty traffic to SEE THEM so in the end, who cares??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT