ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Selling Ol' Crimson Hats...

Nah. But if they were going to do something, now is perfect timing. 200 anniversary and we are climbing into the national view. They'd be silly to not try to market that timing.

Not my kinda thing, though.

It's the best national press the university has as a whole. ESPN can keep the $$$. The press was free.

It's the best national press the university has as a whole. ESPN can keep the $$$. The press was free.

And even if not, I don't think the money from the 17 hats they'll probably sell is really going to move the needle.

It's one of those things that's kind of cool for the free publicity and kind of a dick punch at the same time. They need to get to Pullman

It's one of those things that's kind of cool for the free publicity and kind of a dick punch at the same time. They need to get to Pullman

I'm kind of over the flag on Gameday and Gameday in general. The point of the flag originally was to encourage ESPN to come to Pullman. When they made the choice to put the USC game on Friday night before the season started, they were saying that they don't ever intend to come to Pullman. It's fine, I don't really care, but it did take away what little enthusiasm that I had for the flag on Gameday.

It's cool that the flag has become something beyond the original point and I respect and appreciate everyone that has taken the time to represent WSU at locations around the country. As mentioned by Coug90, it's kind of a dickpunch to WSU that they want to try to make money off of us but don't really want to be in Pullman.

I see GameDay coming to Pullman when we're a Top-10 team. This year, next year, or whenever. It will eventually happen.

I'm kind of over the flag on Gameday and Gameday in general. The point of the flag originally was to encourage ESPN to come to Pullman. When they made the choice to put the USC game on Friday night before the season started, they were saying that they don't ever intend to come to Pullman. It's fine, I don't really care, but it did take away what little enthusiasm that I had for the flag on Gameday.

It's cool that the flag has become something beyond the original point and I respect and appreciate everyone that has taken the time to represent WSU at locations around the country. As mentioned by Coug90, it's kind of a dickpunch to WSU that they want to try to make money off of us but don't really want to be in Pullman.

The probability of Gameday coming to Pullman is slightly higher than a WSU player ever winning the Heisman (which is essentially ~0%)...and I'm okay with that.

If gameday does come to Pullman, they can't screw up the best opportunity in the history of the university to promote the team and the school.

It needs to be a sea of literally every student on campus jammed into every possible inch of room available.... waving ol crimson, displaying an unparalleled level of school pride and spirit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT