ADVERTISEMENT

OL Coach

Can we just use AI and bring back a version of Yarno?

Still miss that guy.

Guarantee he still looks down from above with an awesome shit talk insult and a middle finger to the fuskies

Reactions: 79COUG
Some on brand X are putting forth McGuire's assistant. That does not feel good to me; if McGuire was not getting it done, how will his assistant do better? On the other hand, I've seen several assistants do better than their previous boss, so maybe that is not a handicap. Regardless, we'll get someone who has played OL and understands what to do. The question is always how well they teach.

Some on brand X are putting forth McGuire's assistant. That does not feel good to me; if McGuire was not getting it done, how will his assistant do better? On the other hand, I've seen several assistants do better than their previous boss, so maybe that is not a handicap. Regardless, we'll get someone who has played OL and understands what to do. The question is always how well they teach.
Didn't know that McGuire was from TT as a player and a coach (twice). Good move for him I guess. The assistant - is this Justin Kramer? Just read his bio, he's been around for a while. Why not?

If the OL makes up almost 50% of the offensive players…. imagine having a coaching staff made up of no one that played that position?

Ultimately being a great teacher matters most… having some insight of what it takes to make blocks when lined up across from a 6’7” 345lbs human being helps too.

Clay should be an insurance salesman.

• Haha
Reactions: froropmkr72
If the OL makes up almost 50% of the offensive players…. imagine having a coaching staff made up of no one that played that position?

Ultimately being a great teacher matters most… having some insight of what it takes to make blocks when lined up across from a 6’7” 345lbs human being helps too.

Or imagine a head coach who never played college football? Biggs no hire they could make would please you.

Pretty sure Leach started out as an OL coach

I would look at Mason Miller as well. He really upgraded the coaching and development with this unit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT