ADVERTISEMENT

Fehoko gone

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
According to the interwebs, TJ Fehoko is no longer at WSU. I wish it would have worked out better for him, but it's nice to think that we are moving past last year and working towards a bright future. I hope he makes better decisions down the line and keeps his nose clean.

Broughton arrested last night also. Using counterfeit money and not cooperating with police.

Fehoko apparently wasn't charged but off the team due to the incident. If he's still enrolled I am assuming there a chance he's reinstated like Priester and others.

Yesterday was kind of a crap day. According to Brand X, Barber is now being formally charged with 2nd degree felony assault. I really want last summer to be over with and never hear anything about it again.

I am hoping that the D Line is looking "real good". Hopefully the improved coaching will pay big dividends.

According to the interwebs, TJ Fehoko is no longer at WSU. I wish it would have worked out better for him, but it's nice to think that we are moving past last year and working towards a bright future. I hope he makes better decisions down the line and keeps his nose clean.

I think he's been gone for quite awhile, so this isn't really news.

Let's remember, he's the cousin of Thomas Toki and was a surprise get for Cougs thanks to Toki. Unfortunately, the whole Toki situation has been a complete fail and his connection to Fehoko follows.

A lil like the JT DIEDERICHS recruitment & how the hype from Ballard HS to Dixie J.C. never to get eligible back to WSU. His connection to HS teammate Michael Willis, whose career never surfaced to the levels of expectation in Pullman.

FWIW I have been able to confirm through WSU that T.J. Fehoko is no longer with the program, however he is still enrolled as a student this semester.

Yesterday was kind of a crap day. According to Brand X, Barber is now being formally charged with 2nd degree felony assault. I really want last summer to be over with and never hear anything about it again.
Unless there are circumstances that never came to light, or someone is telling one whopper of a story, good luck getting that to stick.

What is sh!tty is that they are more than likely charging that so that he can plea down to something else and they'll get their "conviction". I despise that aspect of the law - charge him accordingly and let the system do its job.

** just wanted to add - if you get in a fist fight in the state of WA, you should expect that you will be a felon and charged with 2nd degree assault. "substantial bodily harm" would seem to cover a black eye, busted nose, bloody lip, scraped knuckles/ elbows - you know, all stuff you recover from in a week but would expect to happen during fisticuffs.

" "Substantial bodily harm" means bodily injury which involves a temporary but substantial disfigurement, or which causes a temporary but substantial loss or impairment of the function of any bodily part or organ, or which causes a fracture of any bodily part;"

Last edited:
Unless there are circumstances that never came to light, or someone is telling one whopper of a story, good luck getting that to stick.

What is sh!tty is that they are more than likely charging that so that he can plea down to something else and they'll get their "conviction". I despise that aspect of the law - charge him accordingly and let the system do its job.

** just wanted to add - if you get in a fist fight in the state of WA, you should expect that you will be a felon and charged with 2nd degree assault. "substantial bodily harm" would seem to cover a black eye, busted nose, bloody lip, scraped knuckles/ elbows - you know, all stuff you recover from in a week but would expect to happen during fisticuffs.

" "Substantial bodily harm" means bodily injury which involves a temporary but substantial disfigurement, or which causes a temporary but substantial loss or impairment of the function of any bodily part or organ, or which causes a fracture of any bodily part;"

The whole situation sucks. Barber was an idiot for getting caught on camera blowing the other guy up but there's no doubt that picking one guy out of a crowd to charge isn't fair to that guy even if he is the biggest idiot of the group for putting himself in a position to be singled out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT