ADVERTISEMENT

Finally had the chance to watch the Oregon-WSU game on Wednesday

How_did_this_happen?

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2012
A few late comments...
- Fox Sports does nice camera work at that stadium. I love the camera hovering over the field and close ups of the huddles. That crew sure beats some of the pathetic Pac-12 Network announcers.
- Sideline reporter Sonders (?). Wow. Need more of her. :D
- I like that announcing team...except they sure wanted an Oregon upset, didn't they? They didn't even do a good job of hiding that.
- I'm not big on taunting, but when Strong intercepted that pass and then did the "shhhhh" thing to the crowd...and Falk immediately followed up with the TD pass to Johnson-Mack...who made the "O" sign and broke it over his knee...
Wow...just wow. Fans were booing loudly and then we turned the knife with the immediate TD after fully inserting it into the Ducks. I just loved that. It was brutal.
Game. Set. Match.
There was obviously no love lost between our team and their fans. I read some of their fans now want us to lose to UW. Imagine that. That is how bad it was for them last Saturday. They thought we were trash-talking too much. Maybe so. But I can't say we don't owe them for many years of poundings and general derision. OMG that was so fun to watch...empty seats in the 4th Q at Autzen because they were beaten and knew it. Our guys knew we were the better team from early on. I never expected to see that in the dark days of WSU football under Wulff...

Loving this season and enjoying it fully. No complaints...just soaking in the wins and wanting more. Leach is the man. Incredible coach who has built an excellent program. Enjoy the ride guys.

A few late comments...
- Fox Sports does nice camera work at that stadium. I love the camera hovering over the field and close ups of the huddles. That crew sure beats some of the pathetic Pac-12 Network announcers.
- Sideline reporter Sonders (?). Wow. Need more of her. :D
- I like that announcing team...except they sure wanted an Oregon upset, didn't they? They didn't even do a good job of hiding that.
- I'm not big on taunting, but when Strong intercepted that pass and then did the "shhhhh" thing to the crowd...and Falk immediately followed up with the TD pass to Johnson-Mack...who made the "O" sign and broke it over his knee...
Wow...just wow. Fans were booing loudly and then we turned the knife with the immediate TD after fully inserting it into the Ducks. I just loved that. It was brutal.
Game. Set. Match.
There was obviously no love lost between our team and their fans. I read some of their fans now want us to lose to UW. Imagine that. That is how bad it was for them last Saturday. They thought we were trash-talking too much. Maybe so. But I can't say we don't owe them for many years of poundings and general derision. OMG that was so fun to watch...empty seats in the 4th Q at Autzen because they were beaten and knew it. Our guys knew we were the better team from early on. I never expected to see that in the dark days of WSU football under Wulff...

Loving this season and enjoying it fully. No complaints...just soaking in the wins and wanting more. Leach is the man. Incredible coach who has built an excellent program. Enjoy the ride guys.

ooYTIAyh.jpg

Holly-Sonders-3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT