ADVERTISEMENT

Finishing in the Top 10 is looking like a long shot

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Utah shitting the bed didn’t help.

It’s looking like 11 or 12, even if the uw gets smoked.

I know this is kinda nit picky, but please don’t place ‘the’ before UW. Better yet, just use huskies with a lower case ‘h’. Then you don’t ever have to worry about forgeting that UW is NOT ‘the university of Washington”. Thanks! :)

UCF will fall convincingly out of the top 12. UW will fall out and we’ll pass them going from 12 (currently) to 10.

I know this is kinda nit picky, but please don’t place ‘the’ before UW. Better yet, just use huskies with a lower case ‘h’. Then you don’t ever have to worry about forgeting that UW is NOT ‘the university of Washington”. Thanks! :)

UCF will fall convincingly out of the top 12. UW will fall out and we’ll pass them going from 12 (currently) to 10.
Well you just guaranteed a visit from Kiv and his masterpiece of creative thinking (truly, he made it up all by himself without any help): “Wizzu”!

Reactions: Coug90
Well you just guaranteed a visit from Kiv and his masterpiece of creative thinking (truly, he made it up all by himself without any help): “Wizzu”!
No caps man. The w is lower case and the second z is silent.

I freaking told you guys this since before the bowl season.

Now with the beloved LSU SEC team, there is no freaking way we get top 10.

Sucks.

No caps man. The w is lower case and the second z is silent.
I just don’t have the brilliance of Kiv in the proper wielding of Wizzu—if Rembrandt gave me his paintbrushes, I still couldn’t paint a Rembrandt.

We still could land at 10, if the voters punish UCF for losing against their only tough opponent and finally ding UW for losing 4 times. But that assumes Kentucky doesn’t jump over us, and neither does Texas. If UT continues to beat Georgia, they’ll be top 10.

Here’s the nightmare to ponder: Michigan & UCF don’t fall below us. UW doesn’t get punished for losing to #6. Kentucky leaps up 4-5 spots. Texas jumps to 10 by beating Georgia. We pass penn state, but since we get jumped by 2 teams, we fall a spot.

I only really care about being ahead of UW. We should get that. I also highly doubt we don’t move up from #12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT