ADVERTISEMENT

For those of us hoping the transfer WR Polk would sign with us...

We might have one more spot depending on whether or not Hector is put on scholarship and whether or not Pettway ever was placed on scholarship last year. I suspect a RB will be inbound.

I think that Pettway counts against the 25 for last year regardless. I believe he was here in the summer and left, but if he didn’t I think it still counts against us, like a non qualifier. I think we used all 25 last year so Hector would be 24 and I’ll assume the 25th will go to a RB.

I think that Pettway counts against the 25 for last year regardless. I believe he was here in the summer and left, but if he didn’t I think it still counts against us, like a non qualifier. I think we used all 25 last year so Hector would be 24 and I’ll assume the 25th will go to a RB.

If he never went on scholarship he would count towards the 25 we can sign to a LOI but wouldn't could towards our 25 new scholarship limit. Plus we got an extra scholarship to replace Beekman.

Interestingly enough, Langi hasn't shown up on our list of signees but he's already enrolled so either he's a walk on or he's taken a spot. I don't see us not taking a RB for two straight years so my gut says we have an extra scholarship to play with after Hector.

Smart move by Polk. Huskies have trash at the WR position. He’s an instant starter there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT