ADVERTISEMENT

Forecast for tomorrows game

roses04

Hall Of Fame
Oct 4, 2003
60's at kickoff and falling needless to say, that's the good news.
50% chance of rain, and scattered Thunderstorms all day in Salt Lake, threat of storms doesn't end until midnight.

We can't control the weather, particularly lightning.

We can be ready to play.

I'm expecting guys to be relatively loose, having been told not to worry about other people's assignments...just go do your own.

Given Utah's running game, this is the game I'd expected to see two big D tackles in our front. If we DON'T see that, it will be a commentary on our #2 DT. Speed is good. Big & strong with a quick first 2 steps is sometimes better for the interior line against a running team. I suspect that we will need both approaches over the course of the game.

We can't control the weather, particularly lightning.

We can be ready to play.

I'm expecting guys to be relatively loose, having been told not to worry about other people's assignments...just go do your own.

Given Utah's running game, this is the game I'd expected to see two big D tackles in our front. If we DON'T see that, it will be a commentary on our #2 DT. Speed is good. Big & strong with a quick first 2 steps is sometimes better for the interior line against a running team. I suspect that we will need both approaches over the course of the game.
Good assessment.
My hopes are that we simply keep it close.
Don't have a whole lot of high hopes for this one.
After our performance last week and the revenge factor for Utah, I'll be pleasantly surprised if we stay in the game until the end.
Pray I'm wrong though.

NOAA forecast doesn’t sound that bad:

Tonight
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and midnight, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 44. South wind 10 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT