ADVERTISEMENT

Free BSU ticket

kayak15

Hall Of Fame
Apr 17, 2012
Mercer Island
I've got a nice seat which I cannot use at the BSU game. 35 yard line, club section, short walk to the bar. Any of my fellow posters want it? If so, contact me. First come, first served.

Argh!!! So tempting. I didn't renew my tickets this year as I've got two kids in high school now... both playing fall sports! My season tickets are on hold for likely three more years after this one.

Cool of you to offer. You can donate the tickets back to WSU for resale as well.
I thought about that and decided against it. A few years ago I purchased three club seats for some friends who were then unable to attend. I let the school know that I would like the tickets transferred to the science department for their usage. When I checked the seats during the game I found them empty. Those tickets cost me a bundle and this rather pissed me off. Another reason is that the school no longer sells individual game seats in the club section. That and my previous experience impelled me to do it this way and let one of the other posters have a shot at it.

Reactions: chipdouglas
I've got a nice seat which I cannot use at the BSU game. 35 yard line, club section, short walk to the bar. Any of my fellow posters want it? If so, contact me. First come, first served.

Do you still have the ticket? Not sure how to send a private message.

Do you still have the ticket? Not sure how to send a private message.
Sure do. If you see an envelope to the right of your name in the red stripe at the top you can use that to start a private conversation. I think this is only available if one is a paying customer. If unable to do this, let me know and I will just post my email address for a day or so and you can use that.

Left a message for you. Not entirely sure what the restrictions are on this messaging service but there are some, I believe, depending on whether you are a paying customer or not.

I'm a free loader so I guess I can't see messages. I'm waiting for my kids soccer schedules to come out which they love to hold secret to the last minute. Keep trying to give it away. I'll hit you up once I see if I can go and we can figure something out if you still have it.

I'm a free loader so I guess I can't see messages. I'm waiting for my kids soccer schedules to come out which they love to hold secret to the last minute. Keep trying to give it away. I'll hit you up once I see if I can go and we can figure something out if you still have it.
Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT