ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread SJSU

UberCougars

Head Coach
Nov 5, 2015
This will be a great week to play well.

Second half WSU/SJSU will be the only game in America’s living rooms nation-wide!

WSU 44 - SJSU 27

I like that prediction
45-28 Cougs
Sounds about right. I'm actually starting to get nervous. This is turning out to be an important game for our Cougs. Will also be interesting to see how Portland state fares against the donkeys tomorrow.

BTW Uber, I'm happy to see that "other" thread dying. That shit had really gotten old.

Back to the Cougs - Women's soccer starting out lackluster at 3-3-3. Volleyball at 5-3. Neither has beaten anyone of note.

Sounds about right. I'm actually starting to get nervous. This is turning out to be an important game for our Cougs. Will also be interesting to see how Portland state fares against the donkeys tomorrow.

BTW Uber, I'm happy to see that "other" thread dying. That shit had really gotten old.

Back to the Cougs - Women's soccer starting out lackluster at 3-3-3. Volleyball at 5-3. Neither has beaten anyone of note.

Soccer tied #7 Utah st

Gould is in town, was hoping they’d announce the new additions.

Keys for me are getting pressure. And going high safety over Nash. Would like to see Kyle Williams go for over 100 tonight too. I enjoy watching Mateer create offense, but would like to see some long drives from mainly the pocket. Other than that, just tackle and wrap up. Looking for something like 37-24 tonight.

Reactions: UberCougars
Gould is in town, was hoping they’d announce the new additions.

Keys for me are getting pressure. And going high safety over Nash. Would like to see Kyle Williams go for over 100 tonight too. I enjoy watching Mateer create offense, but would like to see some long drives from mainly the pocket. Other than that, just tackle and wrap up. Looking for something like 37-24 tonight.
Waiter! I’ll have what he’s having!

Am I wrong for enjoying the thought of having the score be 24-19 just to say "F*ck U Fuskies" one more time?

You know... rubbing their noses in the pee where they marked the carpet?

My real call is 41-24 and if I was in Vegas I would be $10,000 on a straight up, but not the spread

Reactions: UberCougars
Friday night NASCAR racing series is the lead in to the game bringing the nationwide Friday night NASCAR from the Food City 300 into the game.

It will be up to Mateer and the Boys to hold their attention.

69%73%84%92% chance this could be a Big/semi-huge/Huge/Amazing opportunity to score a bunch of new Cougar fans if the ball 🏈 bounces right.

I think it’s going to be a battle. Cougs come from behind and win at the end 27-24.

Nash (SJSU Receiver) gives us fits. Meredith has a big day for WSU.

GO COUGS

I’m going to be wildly optimistic and say that SJSU is 3-0 because they’ve played an FCS team, an almost FCS team, and a poor Air Force team.

48-23. Eckhaus plays most of the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT