ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I put this one on offense, and specifically on our qb who puts up good stats against bad teams but is deer in the headlights against any decent team or in any pressure situation.

Gabrud at least wouldn't panic, hes been in too many games.

Reactions: walzuu
Well somehow the Cougs have to win the next two games to go bowling.
Still some time left in this game but only a score and a turnover helps the Cougs now.

This team stinks. It's as simple as that. Cal is NOT good. That last Cal TD was laughable. So many poor pursuit angles. The bye week was not a good thing for us. We played a very good duck team to the wire and any momentum from that game was destroyed by the bye. Still can get to 6 wins but I wouldn't bet on it.

What a treat it must be for Cal to see their terrible offense on the verge of putting up video game numbers.

Who else wants to pad their stats?

Psst, hey Cougs - this is where you get some free late points as Cal takes their foot off the gas and starts playing prevent!

"Leach goes for it" on 4th & 1 down 2 scores as time winds down

Wow, thanks P12 Network for that INSIGHTFUL note

That interception call shows just how bad this crew is.
WOW you weren't kidding.

Oftentimes a play will look "clearly" one way from the 40k foot view, and then you're amazed the guys on the field got it right

This is not one of those times

I don't know where that max protect option went from the end of the first half but it's all we've got if we want more than 3 yards per play.

The number of times we have been picked, or given them the opportunity to pick it, makes this whole thing feel like batting practice for Cal's secondary

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT