ADVERTISEMENT

Grinch is on Oklahoma's DC search list...

According to Bruce Feldman in the Athletic... just fyi... he suggested Coach Leach as his "wild card" for WVU .. thoughts?

According to Bruce Feldman in the Athletic... just fyi... he suggested Coach Leach as his "wild card" for WVU .. thoughts?

I dont think WVU is a better job or even lateral move. I’d be surprised if he took the call.

It’s being reported that Neal Brown will be offered the job at WVU. Which is a great hire for WVU.

CML's agent gets Mike's name inserted into any and all vacant coaching positions. West Virginia makes less sense than Miami and Leach was never a contender for that job.

I dont think WVU is a better job or even lateral move. I’d be surprised if he took the call.

I agree, but the hidden element is always geography. Would he and his wife prefer to be back east? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind facing Texas Tech every season.

I don’t think he’d leave for WV. We can pay as much as they do.

I agree, but the hidden element is always geography. Would he and his wife prefer to be back east? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind facing Texas Tech every season.

I don’t think he’d leave for WV. We can pay as much as they do.

It’s West Virginia.

Do you know what they call the WVU vs Pitt rivalry?? The toothless vs the homeless.

There is no coaches wife begging her husband to move to West Virginia.

Interesting. I thought he wanted to be closer to home for his wife's family??

Was Grinch known as a good recruiter at Wazzu?

Well yeah, he DID. His boss up and retired though. What's he supposed to do, interview for a job at Miami of Ohio?

Tis the life of a coach.

It’s West Virginia.

Do you know what they call the WVU vs Pitt rivalry?? The toothless vs the homeless.

There is no coaches wife begging her husband to move to West Virginia.

Hey, I used to live in PA. The backyard brawl is a great rivalry. A lot of good, tough as nails football players come out of that area. Agree with you though. I wouldn't want to live there.

Hey, I used to live in PA. The backyard brawl is a great rivalry. A lot of good, tough as nails football players come out of that area. Agree with you though. I wouldn't want to live there.
Have you seen Out of the Furnace? Great Christian Bale / Woody Harrelson / Casey Affleck flick about western PA and rural WV. Probably as gritty as that game.

I spent 5 years in and around Philly. Agree, lots of all day tough, hard nosed kids there.

Jersey, on the other hand....

If Rutgers could land the best 25 high school kids every year they would be top 15 program. Jersey kids leave the state. They go North, South and West. Rarely ever stay home. It’s not like Rutger’s has ever really pushed its chips into the football program either. Which prob has something to do with it. Youre not gonna sell coal for gold to Jersey kids. Theyll tell you exactly what they think of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT